barehole4use

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it just started to rain a little when i was leaving the house, i thought if it rains harder i will turn back but luckily for me it was light rain & soon it stopped, i went lightly dressed, sweatshirt & cap, jeans & sneakers wearing my open ass briefs under my jeans to give the men good access to my fuckhole.

I started by going in the bush, it was pretty quite again last night, not that many cruisers, but got involved with this big guy, when he saw me he fished out his soft cock, it was a thick piece of meat a good 8inches too. i started to suck him hard & then dropped my jeans & let him fuck me bare in the dark bush, at one stage i stopped & said to him, shall we take this to a bench, he agreed so i took the lead & took him to where there were benches in the dark, when we got there.

I positioned myself on the bench face down ass up, he was soon behind me stroking his thick meat getting it ready for my fuckhole, he lined up & slowly started to push inside balls deep, it felt so good, i sniffed my poppers & shared them with him, he was now pumping me deep, there was another guy who came by to take a look & when my fucker moved aside this other man who was black & i think he was homeless looking too, he started to finger my wet ass, it felt good, my fucker told him, get in there feel his nice hole, the black fucker lined up his cock, he had about 8 inches too but not such a thick one as the other fucker, he started to push inside me raw, again it felt so good being used ass up in the dark, i felt like a sleazy whore, getting nailed by 2 big cocked fuckers in the dark.

Over the next 30mins they switched places a few times & i was filled up with cum more times by these 2 fuckers. My fuckhole was now feeling pretty wet & full of anon cum, it felt nice. After they were both exhausted from filling me up like a willing whore, we thanked each other & parted ways.

Later on i was in another bush cruising & along came 2 men, they were younger & looked like from Afghanistan, i thought at first not more prostitute boys, they asked me if i was gay & if i was there for sex, so i said yes, The first guy said to me you want sex, i said yes & said to him follow me, i took him to where there were some fallen logs, his friend came to watch, i got face down ass up on the logs & this fucker was behind me real quick, his cock was nothing special but he got hard pretty quick when i dropped my jeans showing him my cum hole in my open ass briefs, he lined up & pushed inside bare, he fucked me roughly for the next 10mins & then when he was ready he pumped me full of cum.

His friend had gone for a short walk in the bush, when this fucker was done using me, i said to him, tell your friend he can fuck me too, i stayed ass up on the logs, the fucker went to find his friend & a few mins later his friend was lining up his bare cock to my wet cum filled ass, his friend had a thicker cock, he held my waist & pushed his cock in my wet cumm filled ass, he fucked me real quick & 5mins later he pumped me full of cum too, when he was done, he patted my ass cheeks & walked off, i was still on the logs ass up & full of cum.

After all that i decided to call it a night, it was late again around 03:00am by the time i got home.