Cristiano Ronaldo

Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Hottest Player In Sports?

• Yes, he sure is!

Votes: 28 43.1%
  • No, there are better!

Votes: 37 56.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I woke up with the desire to be aroused by hot and abundant jets of my male's sperm right inside my mouth, more precisely on my tongue. Savor every drop, salty sperm, the fruit of your balanced diet that nourishes me with very tasty and nutritious male milk. Give me lots of slaps and commanding orders, my man. You can absolutely EVERYTHING. DEGRADE ME. SMOTHER ME. USE ME. ABUSE ME. PUT IT TO SUCK YOUR FEET, STEP ON ME. CALL ME THE WORST DIRTY NAMES. PISS ON ME, FART ON ME. I'M YOURS. I can't wait to leave the locker room completely destroyed and broken in with my aching ass dripping cum down my legs and my mouth stinking of cock and semen. Looking at this hot photo of my sweaty man, this thing comes to mind.
Pluck all the folds out of my ass
Fill me, fill me with cum. Leave me marked with your violence and testosterone
Cristiano, cum in my mouth. EMPTY YOUR BAG. I BEG YOU

777.png

essexlad2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I woke up with the desire to be aroused by hot and abundant jets of my male's sperm right inside my mouth, more precisely on my tongue. Savor every drop, salty sperm, the fruit of your balanced diet that nourishes me with very tasty and nutritious male milk. Give me lots of slaps and commanding orders, my man. You can absolutely EVERYTHING. DEGRADE ME. SMOTHER ME. USE ME. ABUSE ME. PUT IT TO SUCK YOUR FEET, STEP ON ME. CALL ME THE WORST DIRTY NAMES. PISS ON ME, FART ON ME. I'M YOURS. I can't wait to leave the locker room completely destroyed and broken in with my aching ass dripping cum down my legs and my mouth stinking of cock and semen. Looking at this hot photo of my sweaty man, this thing comes to mind.
Pluck all the folds out of my ass
Fill me, fill me with cum. Leave me marked with your violence and testosterone
Cristiano, cum in my mouth. EMPTY YOUR BAG. I BEG YOU

View attachment 130219951
should of kept that one to yourself

• Haha
Reactions: Zyonr and s98