Corrado Martini

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah it's kinda gross when people say that a guy's only choice in life is to do OF if he doesn't show an interest in it.
Exactly! This thread is very biased toward him making an OF. It's just not a good representation of the actual demand. And because people here really want it they try to justify it by saying it's his best option. None of us know the full details of his life, he could have other prospects we don't know about. But what we do know is that he hasn't shown any interest in going into adult content

ahaahahahaa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he‘d be better off bulking up again and doing fitness modelling or something. he just doesn’t have the right look or height for high fashion runway modelling.
100% this, if he truly wants to be a successful model the best bet would be fitness model, lots of online brands only love to have someone like him modeling their clothes, he might even be able to book some popular brands like Nike or Lululemon.

Something tells me though he wants to be a runway NYC/London high fashion model, which I dont think it's going to work.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
100% this, if he truly wants to be a successful model the best bet would be fitness model, lots of online brands only love to have someone like him modeling their clothes, he might even be able to book some popular brands like Nike or Lululemon.

Something tells me though he wants to be a runway NYC/London high fashion model, which I dont think it's going to work.

…didn’t he just launch a Zara campaign? Seems like he’s doing fine

ahaahahahaa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing wrong with doing catalog work, it might even be more lucrative than high fashion since there's only a few high fashion houses while there are multiple affordable clothing brands.