Corey Fogelmanis

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do mean "just tq"?

I think he means Trans/Queer/+? i.e. from the LGBTQ+ acronym.

Regardless, Corey has identified as queer, but it is not clear how that breaks down in relation to his sexual orientation or gender identity, as he has not commented further.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like actually same sex attracted or some vague label for heterosexuals

Gonna ignore some of the more problematic implications there and say that judging from his IG presence, Corey is pretty enmeshed with a lot of queer friends and queer culture, so I think it's quite safe to say that he's not a heterosexual actor trying to sound more interesting than he is.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love to see Corey Fogelmanis do a movie with Colin Ford. Or at least a photo shoot together. I feel like they would be hot together View attachment 128522841 View attachment 128522851 View attachment 128522861 View attachment 128522871 View attachment 128522881 View attachment 128522891 View attachment 128522901 View attachment 128522931

I mean, given that they seem to be at pretty opposite ends of the cultural and political spectrum, I wouldn't count on that ever happening.

celestialone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gonna ignore some of the more problematic implications there and say that judging from his IG presence, Corey is pretty enmeshed with a lot of queer friends and queer culture, so I think it's quite safe to say that he's not a heterosexual actor trying to sound more interesting than he is.
The use of q*eer confuses me. Idk what that actually means when so many hets use it.... do you mean he is around a lot of gay ppl or that the people around him also clain tq+ status?

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The use of q*eer confuses me. Idk what that actually means when so many hets use it.... do you mean he is around a lot of gay ppl or that the people around him also clain tq+ status?

Queer is used in a few different ways today, but mainly it’s an umbrella term for anyone who is LGBTQ+ or any other non-hetero identity. So when we talk about “queer people” we’re talking about people who are any one of those letters or anything in between. Broadly speaking to be queer you likely have to have some kind of sexual or gender identity that does not conform to what is “normal.”

Reactions: Zi19