Cooper barnes from henry danger

Josh Vasquez

Superior Member
Media
Morgantown (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
need to know where to watch the newest episode because him in this shirt is making me lose it
Aired yesterday. Normally they air on Tuesday but Valentines Day made them move to the next day.

I think it's on Peacock? Or maybe Max?

Reactions: Murda

Cryptrobber

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That and more! Maybe he can get on a show like The Boys.
The Boy's is always trying to be "superhero themed edgelord vibes". Imagine how perfect it would be to put an actor for a g rated superhero character getting his ass destroyed by Jensen Ackles.

RocDaBoat

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I bet he's still contracted to Nickeledon. Those people lock their actors down for like 10 years it seems.
Then his contact should be done. Between both shows he’s been with them 10 years. It’s about time he’d get to show off his range and hopefully more of his body.

Josh Vasquez

Superior Member
Media
Morgantown (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Then his contact should be done. Between both shows he’s been with them 10 years. It’s about time he’d get to show off his range and hopefully more of his body.
I mean after the finale. Jack Griffo has hardly done anything that wasn't attached to Nick since Thundermans ended in 2018.

Reactions: russthewriter59

RocDaBoat

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I mean after the finale. Jack Griffo has hardly done anything that wasn't attached to Nick since Thundermans ended in 2018.
But that was Jack, not Cooper. Jack decided to dabble with music since his show ended and of course is reprising his role in the film. Cooper is older and acting has been his passion since his improv and short film days. I highly doubt he’ll continue working for the network as an actor, when he has lots of options. If anything he would stay as a director or producer.

Reactions: russthewriter59