Conor mcgregor

horny299

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Either it’s really small or he’s been taped and tucked up to high heaven because how do we not even see the slightest peak of that heavy meat flopping around between his legs??
1467814394-conor-mcgregor-2.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-03-23 074043.png

Similar to these ESPN pics

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He looked better pre-plastic surgery. Most men do.
I would add before he got bulky as well. I wonder what motivated him to get fillers, lifts, etc. Anyone have insight? Or was this just to start the transition to Hollywood. I do wonder if he would ever fight again.

krazioso13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would add before he got bulky as well. I wonder what motivated him to get fillers, lifts, etc. Anyone have insight? Or was this just to start the transition to Hollywood. I do wonder if he would ever fight again.
i dont think mcgregor will fight again as much as I want him too. that last fight was too much for him. he doesnt have the same intensity to that fire as he once had. the other fighters do.

im thinking his vanity is what got him to use fillers/etc. i mean, he knows his fans fawn over him like crazy, so why not entice it more and keep it well to keep getting the attention

Reactions: Touya90

leafysuburbs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually think he will want a 'serious' acting career after this. As others have said, in the vein of Cena and The Rock. Rom coms, comedies etc.

(in other words, there will be no dick).
I don't think he'll have an acting career in the veins of those you mentioned! Just watching the movie now and Conor McGregor is just playing himself in a hammy way ,complete with scumbag accent. No way he'd be taken seriously in a rom com or a serious drama. He can't act! Appreciate he showed off his ass and hot body though.

D

deleted27138641

#conor mcgregor from rip gaybuckybarnes again

cant stop starring at that ass