Conan gray

twinkerbelled

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to confess: as someone who doesn't have that much time to watch music videos, I only got around to watching the Heather music video yesterday. When I tell you my jaw dropped when I saw him in the shower. How did I not watch this for so long???

View attachment 129150641 View attachment 129150701
View attachment 129150711 View attachment 129150721

Both the Heather music video and the Overdrive music video were made pretty much solely by just him and like two friends (they were both made during lockdown). Like he was literally out here just making the lowkey horniest music videos fr.

redrocks3313

Admired Member
Media
Both the Heather music video and the Overdrive music video were made pretty much solely by just him and like two friends (they were both made during lockdown). Like he was literally out here just making the lowkey horniest music videos fr.
And now he can make the most high-key horny music videos with big production value! love the progression lol

Reactions: SmokedPython

redrocks3313

Admired Member
Media
Also for my sake I hope he still posts somewhat often until Met and the tour starts. It's starting to set in that he's not going to be as active for the next month or two and it's crazy to think about. We got so many new photos in the last three weeks alone

twinkerbelled

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also for my sake I hope he still posts somewhat often until Met and the tour starts. It's starting to set in that he's not going to be as active for the next month or two and it's crazy to think about. We got so many new photos in the last three weeks alone

I don't think he's going to be posting much between now and then tbh. Except probably for a tiktok or two every couple of days, maybe photo dumps on ig as well once in a while. Although he did admit he was inactive a lot of last year because he was sick, so it's possible he might be more active.

But only a couple of weeks until the met gala, so I'm excited.

Reactions: redrocks3313

BadMan125

Worshipped Member
Media
Stantonsburg (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: redrocks3313

twinkerbelled

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Conan freaking out over carrot cake is the best thing I've seen all week lmao. I replayed this part so much
View attachment 129366351
View attachment 129366361

He's so real for picking the one with more icing, and saying it tastes homemade so it's better. Him genuinely preferring the cheaper options of almost everything, except like the shoes. Considering as many people that drag him (affectionately) for wearing the same clothes over and over, and him talking about how the best thing about having money is being able to pay his rent. He really seems to be such a very grounded guy :heart:

redrocks3313

Admired Member
Media
He's so real for picking the one with more icing, and saying it tastes homemade so it's better. Him genuinely preferring the cheaper options of almost everything, except like the shoes. Considering as many people that drag him (affectionately) for wearing the same clothes over and over, and him talking about how the best thing about having money is being able to pay his rent. He really seems to be such a very grounded guy :heart:
Right. He does seem to be very happy with his position in the music industry, he's big enough to where he can play Madison Square Garden but not BIG to where he'll have paparazzi constantly harassing him. He really is just a regular guy that got lucky enough to live out his dreams and I feel so lucky to see it in real time

Reactions: phaedrun

twinkerbelled

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
New interview on Rolling Stone about the making of Alley Rose
Besides reiterating all the alley rose stuff we already know this is a really good interview. The isolated background vocals sound so good, and it's really nice to see him get to geek out about music and some of the aspects that go into it.

redrocks3313

Admired Member
Media
I loved hearing the technical stuff. He also knows that song's a voice killer. Really beautiful work.
I wish we could get a breakdown like this on the whole album. I know it's not gonna happen but imagine him breaking down his deep voice on Never Ending Song or the robotic SFX on B&G... there's so many cool moments like that on the album and I still notice new ones hundreds of listens later