Conan gray

redrocks3313

Admired Member
Media
Found Heaven shower thought time again:

I just came to the realization Miss You is probably about a hookup after he and Alley Rose broke up. The hotel visuals in the music video made me think about it, because I thought it was about a relationship before, but that makes Miss You more significant lyrically to me. The fact he was trying to find something carnal to fill that hole of true love, failed, and it had repercussions you never thought about on the other person...oh Conan you get it

twinkerbelled

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do we think FH sold first week? Sort of sucks he didn’t get booked for any major talk shows only podcast… his promo was mostly all virtual and IG lives.

From what I heard it's projected to be not in the top 10, but in the top 20 (which isn't bad lmao, but you know). I know streams haven't been that great either. It doesn't help that apparently this was not the roll out they had wanted in the first place I think if they'd released it late last year (which is what I assume they wanted to do) it would have been a lot better. Conan's had terrible luck this cycle sadly.

But I've said since the beginning I think this project is going to be underrated so I'm not surprised. I think it's one of his best songwriting wise for sure, and vocally (especially considering he was detrimentally ill while recording). So whatever. I just hope it doesn't prevent him at his label from being able to do what he wants more in the future as well.

Reactions: redrocks3313