Conan gray

redrocks3313

Admired Member
Media
He really needs a documentary about found haven… his team is falling behind on marketing him.
As much as i hate to say it, he probably lost money making this album. Max Martin is not a cheap producer to book for a whole album and the Killing Me music video (which cost a lot to plan) was scrapped due to his tonsil removal. I think he'll make a lot of it back through album sales and the tour but the promo part seems to be wrapping up.

Reactions: BrooklynVibes

BrooklynVibes

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As much as i hate to say it, he probably lost money making this album. Max Martin is not a cheap producer to book for a whole album and the Killing Me music video (which cost a lot to plan) was scrapped due to his tonsil removal. I think he'll make a lot of it back through album sales and the tour but the promo part seems to be wrapping up.
He’ll make money from the tour for sure.

phaedrun

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If y'all haven't played Fainted Love and B&G on your workouts yet I highly recommend it. Five miles has never flown by like that before for me
Just did Fainted Love at work because that one is stuck in my head today. He certainly made some sleeper hits. I won't think about them actively and then one day I can't stop humming.

Reactions: redrocks3313