Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
.My dick is mine, and some woman’s foot is hers. (That’s one comparison.) I think either of her feet is probably better suited to (her) walking, whereas my dick works quite well for my peeing and other favorite activities. My dick Is slightly curved, and the foot of a randomly chosen woman may or may not be curved. I think my cock is an excellent size for my 6’4” body, but in its flacid state it might be too small for all but a tiny woman. On the other hand, in its erect state it might be large enough to provide stability to the walking of a respectably-sized woman. My dick also has a hole in the end, and I’ve seen very few feet with that attribute. Then too, my dick has a couple of sturdy ovoid-shaped things hanging below it. (It would be a rare woman’s foot that had such things.) And my dick definitely lacks painted toe nails. Hope this helps.

FernandoPerez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
.My dick is mine, and some woman’s foot is hers. (That’s one comparison.) I think either of her feet is probably better suited to (her) walking, whereas my dick works quite well for my peeing and other favorite activities. My dick Is slightly curved, and the foot of a randomly chosen woman may or may not be curved. I think my cock is an excellent size for my 6’4” body, but in its flacid state it might be too small for all but a tiny woman. On the other hand, in its erect state it might be large enough to provide stability to the walking of a respectably-sized woman. My dick also has a hole in the end, and I’ve seen very few feet with that attribute. Then too, my dick has a couple of sturdy ovoid-shaped things hanging below it. (It would be a rare woman’s foot that had such things.) And my dick definitely lacks painted toe nails. Hope this helps.

Thanks dude, but I was referring to just compare the sizes