Comparing cocks

IrishAsal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always thought it was funny when it happened, always bigger. Doubt I'd be enjoying it so much. It's insane how quickly a woman will turn on her man when he's smaller. Literally siding with me on jokes about him, etc. Callus, callus bitches.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Reactions: B_er

cockaddictedboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've done that before, yes. I was in NYC and met this particular guy to jerk off, because he seemed cool. I hadn't done that in a long time.

I have also met women from this website, and others, while traveling. I also met another couple once with my girlfriend on a vacation; that was fun. Look in the Personal Ads forum - it's easy to do.

to me, it sounds boring because there is no real action but for you it seems very exciting. Nice that you are ok with your bi-side even though you indicate that you are %100 str8.

Johnny77

Experimental Member
Media
Anoka, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
Pansexual
Compare more than cocks, I have a nice 9 x 6 (Yep, I really do), and so I thought it would be fun to compare my circumference with women's hands. A woman with a hand size of about 6.25 inches long (about average) holding my cock is like me holding a bowl cleaner can. (About 8 inches around). If you have ever seen one, they are huge, I cannot touch my thumb and forefinger and my hand is 8 1/2 inches long! So I like to think about junk like that too. (This can is even thicker than my wrist, possibly as thick as a thin woman's BICEP!)

fapok

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's one of my favorite passages from William S. Burroughs, "Cities of the Red Night"

I awoke with a strong erection and found my companions in the same condition. We stood up, stretching and comparing.

http://www.lpsg.com/members/punk09/albums/etcetera/889182-quote-from-william-s-burroughs.html

Beautiful and candid. Acknowledging that this kind of sexual play is absolutely normal is quite a feat, considering the pseudo-conservative morals of our times.

Thanks for posting this passage, stud!:biggrin1: