Colton underwood- american football player

connermt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s cute but he’s a guy that shouldn’t have a beard-doesn’t look right in him. Clean shaven or stubble, but once it’s 1/4’ long it’s too much on him.
Also, I hope he’s a grower because he certainly isn’t showing

GeorgiaMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like Colton just fine, think he’s hot, and am glad he and Jordan are happy and secure together. However this podcast about their journey to fatherhood is annoying (snippets show up on IG).

Best wishes to them but they just started this journey and the discussions about sperm, fertility, and such is over the top.

There are gay couples out there who want kids via adoption and surrogacy. Good deal. I’m not sure why he’s appointed himself a subject matter expert on the process.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I like Colton just fine, think he’s hot, and am glad he and Jordan are happy and secure together. However this podcast about their journey to fatherhood is annoying (snippets show up on IG).

Best wishes to them but they just started this journey and the discussions about sperm, fertility, and such is over the top.

There are gay couples out there who want kids via adoption and surrogacy. Good deal. I’m not sure why he’s appointed himself a subject matter expert on the process.
How so simply discussing the journey of doing this on a podcast means he is appointing himself an expert? Huh?

Not that I care so much, but watching him get married so fast after coming out makes me think this was rushed and won’t last very long. ‍♂️
Well I appreciate the optimism around here.

GeorgiaMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How so simply discussing the journey of doing this on a podcast means he is appointing himself an expert? Huh?
Him being interviewed for a podcast about the journey seems fine but this was launched as a vehicle for he and Jordan (mostly Colton from appearance) to talk about their experience. Seems it would have been more appropriate to center a podcast around those couples who’ve been down the road before.

skeldare

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Him being interviewed for a podcast about the journey seems fine but this was launched as a vehicle for he and Jordan (mostly Colton from appearance) to talk about their experience. Seems it would have been more appropriate to center a podcast around those couples who’ve been down the road before.
He wanted to do a podcast to interview people with knowledge and experience about surrogacy. It's not that deep.