Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: tonygrge

Deitjh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well if you're talking about the link that was like a google drive full of his stuff then no there wasn't. I immediately had downloaded the lot. He only did vids really since he started the onlyfans. I don't remember vids before defo no getting jerked off on the bed. What you're thinking of mighta been on the only fans but I've never actually seen the uncensored vid.

Reactions: srock

mtgunn3

Sexy Member
Media
Alright guys. I’m gonna give you the actual play by play since I actually paid to see it. $13.95 on onlyfans shows a lot. But the thing is. Is that it’s not really worth. The guy is hot. Yes. The guy has a beautiful dick and ass. Yes. But at the same time. His cumshot is more of a cum sprinkle. And he sounds pretty nasally. He cums so fast and his kinks are kinda odd. Watched a cumshot where dude was getting a handjob and his partner punched him in the chest twice, jerked him for 5 seconds and he came. That was interesting. Overall I give this a 6/10 he himself is great. Just there’s some things lacking.

Reactions: srock

Eckard

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Watched a cumshot where dude was getting a handjob and his partner punched him in the chest twice, jerked him for 5 seconds and he came. That was interesting.
YES, that's the video I was talking about! I swear it used to be on the google drive.
They were watching the Netflix Series of Unfortunate Events in the background, I think?