College hung nerd

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 48

Eve was bent over her bed as Harry position himself behind her. She was a little apprehensive as Harry had the biggest dick she had ever had. Eve gasped as Harry began entering her tight pussy! " OH fuck it's so big Harry owwww it hurts go slow" Harry must of been too horny to care.

He began fucking Eve hard and fast almost straight away. To Eve's shock the pain quickly disappeared as her pussy got use to it. " FUCK me harry you cock is so big it's the biggest cock I have ever had" she began shaking in orgasm in 5 minutes of fucking she had 2 intense orgasm. Eve began shouting" Harry your so much better than my husband fuck me hard" then to Eve's shock she could feel Harry's cock tense inside her " Fuck Eve I am cumming!"

Harry grabbed Eve's huge fake boob's as jet after jet of cum sprayed deep in her married pussy. Eve though how is he cumming so much he just came 30 minutes a go. Harry collapsed next to eve. Eve said "you better getting going out the back big boy my husband will be home in an hour!'

To be continued

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 49

It was the last night before Harry's next year at college and he and Abbie had decided to split up. For the best he was secretly fucking her mum too and she was a big time slut and would not stay loyal to harry in college. But tonight they where having last night of fun.

Harry was griding his hips deep into Abbie he had been taught a few new tricks by her mum . Abbie was loving 'OH FUCK HARRY your so good" Harry groaned and dumped a big load into Abbie. Abbie looked at him " god your I am going to miss you and that monster cock stay in contact I want that dick when we get back" the regular sex and lessons of Eve had grown Harry's confidence. He knew his cock was one in a million and could use it to get hot girls. He had been doing well with his great sweatpant pics on tinder.

Ellie was in her new dorm room for a new year at college. Her Instagram now had 250k followers and she even endorsed protein shakers and energy drinks for companies. She was doing very well and looked even more stunning then usual with a gorgeous summer tan and her work out regime met her perfect hourglass was looking better then ever. Despite all this Ellie was sad she missed harry so much she finally realised that she was in love with Harry and was going to everything she could to get him to date her seriously.

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 50

Harry was getting ready for his first night out of the new college year he was much more confident then he had been a year ago. He had been told by quiet a number of women he had a monster cock plus jokes of male friends but he had decided to do his own research. He had concluded that he had a one in a million dick. This had made him an exhibitionist he had begun showing of in gym showers at home.

Harry was in a bar and was looking at the new Freshers girls he thought so far they are not as hot as last year. Ellie was at the new cheerleaders initiation most where hot being cheerleaders but one called Megan even gave Ellie run for her money. She was slim tanned brunette very pretty but had the most amazing bum Ellie had ever seen.Ellie decided she would take her under her wing rather than have a rival.

Ellie asked Megan if she had a boyfriend Megan replied I split from my X in the summer. Ellie asked " are you looking for a new one?" Megan said "no in in college just some fun" Jane being more forward then Ellie asked " how much of slut and how much do you like cock Megan!" Ellie said " Jane calmed down!" Megan laughed " it's okay maybe a 6 out of ten slut lol!" Ellie laughed " Jane here is a 9.5 slut lol!" Jane laughed " so says Mrs sizequeen!" Megan ' I like muscular handsome guys but what's a sizequeen" Jane goes " basically Ellie loves her sausages XL!" Megan laughs " I had a big one on holiday it does feel better then small sausage lol!" Jane " maybe we need to find you a big sausage tonight Megan we know a few"

To be continued

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 51

Megan was in a nightclub on her first nightout in college. She was with Jane only as lost all the others including Ellie who had gone of with some new guy on the football team. Megan and Jane where dancing on the dancefloor when Jane greeted a tall nerdy looking guy like they were best friends.

Megan wondered and how this tall not particularly attractive nerdy guy was getting such a greeting of Jane she was all over him. Megan whispered to Jane " you know this guy why are you all over him?" Jane laughed '"Because his has biggest cock on campus it's like your arm" Megan laughed "I don't believe you".

Harry was dancing with a new girl Tara even thou she was a little different from most girls she had quite a few tattoos and a nose piercing she had dark hair and pale skin. She was undoubtedly good looking and had a nice fit body and as Harrys friend Ben had said " I bet she can take some cock look at her". Despite this Harry could stop looking at Jane's new friend Megan she was gorgeous petite tanned and had the best ass big and perfect shape probably even better then Ellie's. Like most hot girls they where not interested in how Harry looked so he thought I'll work on her later.

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 52

Ellie was back at the new football players place he was different from her usual type but she hoped her was hung.Once in his bed room she pushed Bryce down on the bed and began showing off her body as she took her clothes of for him "Wow your even hotter than on Insta Ellie!" Ellie laughed most guys on campus followed so had idea about what her body looked like.

Bryce was now down to his Calvin's Ellie had to admit he had amazing ripped body she could see why he was this years star recruit! Ellie pulled down his Calvin's and out popped a decent sized cock 6 inches and decent girth it was also a good looking cock. "Nice" muttered Ellie and before Bryce could respond she began sucking his cock deep. He fling his head back and was gripping the sheets and moaning "oww fuck!" Ellie smirk she had been practicing .

Brcye was in heaven he could not believe he was being blown by a girl he had jerked off to on Insta so many times. Ellie began deepthroating Bryce " oh fuck your so good" Bryce knew he had to stop as he was going to cum and did not want to this quick. Bryce said " got any condoms"

Ellie to her shock realised she only had XL condoms for when she use to fuck Harry. She replied " no Bryce just pull out" Ellie position herself to ride Bryce cock. Bryce could not believe how good Ellie's body was and her perfect tits where right in front of his face. Before Bryce could prepare himself Ellie slid onto his cock and began riding him. " Fuck your so tight Ellie WOW!" Bryce had fucked quite alot girls being a top football player but he had never felt a pussy like it so tight and was massaging his cock too.

Ellie was riding Bryce cock it felt good but she found herself thinking I wish it was Harry's horse cock. The thought of riding Harry's cock got Ellie super and horny and she began riding Bryce hard while gyrating her hips. To Ellie's shock Bryce was moaning loud " oh fuck your little pink pussy, is so fucking good I am going to cum FUCK!" Ellie jump of his cock as he came.

Bryce barely lasted two minutes he said " wow That is best pussy ever we need round 2" Ellie ushered him out the door quick fat chance she thought as she laydown. Still horny and began looking at pics of harry Elie began to get upset and thought I can't stand this anymore. She texted harry " I need to speak to you please soon I need to tell you how I feel! I miss you so much xxx

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 53

Ben was coming into his house it was 3am and he was pretty drunk. As he entered he could hear a very loud noise at first he wondered what on earth is that noise! Then he realized it was a women either screaming or moaning! He went upstairs and he saw Harrys door was open.

Harry had that girl Tara from earlier bent over the bed and was fucking her pretty hard and understandably she was screaming "OW FUCK HARRY YOUR DICK IS SOO BIG I AM GOING TO CUM!" Tara collapsed onto bed shaking in orgasm.

Harry looked over at Ben started laughing "Enjoying the view man!" Ben realized he had a hard on showing in his pants. Harry laughed again turned Tara onto her back and positioned himself between her legs. Ben could see Harrys cock between his legs he felt a pang of jealously seeing it fully hard glistening covered in Tara's cum. It was like a true third leg pale white like Harry super thick with huge purple veins through it no wonder girls loved it.

To be continued...