Colin ford

Dom1100

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How was his baseball movie it looked intense maybe some scenes of him shirtless?
Took place way back when so probably not.
Also I'm kinda mad they didn't make a second season of daybreak it was kinda good

candid

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Watched it yesterday on a flight. It was okay. Took a bit to build up to where Colin shows (shows a young Rickey Hill the first hour and then older Rickey the second hour) but I gotta say, when Colin does show it was amazing. Stared at his ass the whole time. Set in the old days where loose baggy clothes weren’t a thing so he was in nice form fitting trousers. He’s got a nice plump bum. I have to say though, there are some shots of Colin wearing the baseball trousers and it kinda looked like he was wearing like butt pads or something. Might have just been me.

Overall, it was just ehh. Would I spend another 2 plus hours watching it again? No. I’d only fast forward to Colin’s part and just watch the parts that show his nice ass. It’s currently available on Netflix in the US

sado yasturado

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I grew up in Los Angeles and he was in my group of friends. Multiple girl friends of mine hooked up w him and they all said one thing - the boy has one of the smallest hard penises they’ve ever seen. Everyone who estimated w their fingers did about 4.5 inches... lol. I always thought it was hot cuz he was a hot cocky ass straight boys that got a bunch of girls, but really he had a tiny wangggg
Colin or Greg Kasyan , which one has a bigger dick?

Reactions: checkingifimblocked