Coley vance

Sacred_Jan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m glad he’s actually showing his cock now, but I also think it’s so funny that he’s pulling soooo hard down on his foreskin to make it seem bigger lol

Reactions: saskin

itsjohn

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Serious question - what is it with this guy sticking his tongue out? Just looked at his Instagram and 90% of the pics are him sticking out his tongue. Does he have some kind of problem with his mouth - asking seriously as my goddaughter is disabled and has problems with her mouth and tongue. Is it the same case with this guy?

CombeeSan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Serious question - what is it with this guy sticking his tongue out? Just looked at his Instagram and 90% of the pics are him sticking out his tongue. Does he have some kind of problem with his mouth - asking seriously as my goddaughter is disabled and has problems with her mouth and tongue. Is it the same case with this guy?
I’ve been wondering the same thing. I would say he’s self conscious about his butt chin or his chin in general but I could be wrong. As he also covers his chin with his phone when taking mirror selfies

heartfly

Cherished Member
Media
He is purposely doing it so I wouldn't think it was any kind of condition(besides maybe him having a fetish for his own tongue). If you watched videos and he was subconsciously sticking his tongue out, then maybe.

Reactions: gr8tu

Sacred_Jan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girls find it hot. Can we stop having this discussion every week please

tk413

Admired Member
Media
I find his tongue to be his hottest feature lol