Cody Mac

Josemacotelarmz

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aw that’s sweet, he seems legit humble in his stories/videos. did you get a sense whether he’s gay4pay or bi?
Maybe gay4pay , But his OF is a scam, it's boring and doesn't publish anything, I wasted my money. Maybe he's a good person but don't subscribe to his OF, you'll only lose money and it won't have content, it takes months to upload something. and nothing interesting.

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe gay4pay , But his OF is a scam, it's boring and doesn't publish anything, I wasted my money. Maybe he's a good person but don't subscribe to his OF, you'll only lose money and it won't have content, it takes months to upload something. and nothing interesting.
No gay action or sex? There was a leaked photo on MG a while ago that had one of his collab buddies sitting naked on Cody’s lap, his cock on Cody’s abs and Cody hard cock next to it. It was the most I’ve seen him done and it’s only a photo, surely there has to be more out there?

Jeffer2580

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
No gay action or sex? There was a leaked photo on MG a while ago that had one of his collab buddies sitting naked on Cody’s lap, his cock on Cody’s abs and Cody hard cock next to it. It was the most I’ve seen him done and it’s only a photo, surely there has to be more out there?
Wasn't there a video he has on his OF with a girl?

Aaroz7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone has his collab with Jason?

#CodyMac & #JasonVario