Cody christian

loki_ragnorak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1.How do the young guys in this age keep getting caught up like that? Like Colton, Tyler H, and Dylan seem to be fine and we know they sending dick pics. Cause Colton sure wasn't no virgin the way that old man fucked him and made him dickmatized.

2.A simple search could get these pics. I'm not begging no click baiter to get no photos or vids. I have Cody vid and Ryan K vid. I got those on my own on the net. I'm not going after somebody on twitter who will prob take your money and run. Ain't got no proof if they are even truthful. Basically going off word in this day and age? Thats what got those horny Teen Wolf boys dicks all over the net. Y'all gonna keep trusting these ppl

BUA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1.How do the young guys in this age keep getting caught up like that? Like Colton, Tyler H, and Dylan seem to be fine and we know they sending dick pics. Cause Colton sure wasn't no virgin the way that old man fucked him and made him dickmatized.

2.A simple search could get these pics. I'm not begging no click baiter to get no photos or vids. I have Cody vid and Ryan K vid. I got those on my own on the net. I'm not going after somebody on twitter who will prob take your money and run. Ain't got no proof if they are even truthful. Basically going off word in this day and age? Thats what got those horny Teen Wolf boys dicks all over the net. Y'all gonna keep trusting these ppl

Males, particularly younger males, are stupid when they have erections. :)

supertommyh

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Males, particularly younger males, are stupid when they have erections. :)
A bit unfair, not so much stupid as a little foolish
I doubt therefore these "leaks" will harm their careers at all, It's becoming pretty much the norm now so really not the shock value they once were, they all look pretty good and let's be honest about this, most were chosen for their roles based on looks and bodies, I don't think a course at RADA was a requirement on their cv!

LuttleOne

Worshipped Member
Media
If they are stupid enough to jerk off to a stranger they shouldn't be shocked when their cock ends up online. It's wrong of course, but come on...

Who the hell is Colton?