Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks guys for the advice; here is what I found at a local store (not much selection): so far very comfortable! Took me a while to figure out how to put it on, hopefully the off part will go smooth...

221A9767-1D96-433C-8E78-E2D941A3343D.jpeg

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Steed Holt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had a similar problem throughout my life because of the size of my Cock. Clearly, we live in a different time when women (and men) can bring a charge of sexual harassment any time they feel assaulted.

This assault can range from "improper" touching to off-color comments and, of course, dressing in sexually suggestive way; in other words, the bar is set very low especially between men and womenwomen in the workplace.

I always had to wear a jock to contain my meat; it was harder when I was younger because my Cock had a mind of its own. I even purchased some retaining underwear that is sold for dancers to reduce the bulge that will show when hung men wear tights.

No matter what you do, it is impossible and actually painful for a hung guy to conceal his natural attributes. Ultimately, you can only reduce the visual impact of your genitals by wearing loose clothing and long shirts or jackets. Having to wear a regular suit for work will only exacerbate the situation even when wearing support underwear!

I can only suggest that you find work in a place where women are less prominent; their culture is not currently positive to men. They often talk about toxic masculinity and will see any overt male feature as a challenge which they can not overcome and do not want to deal with.

Women should be turned-on by men and masculinity but the reality has been perverted by radical feminists and the belief that all men are predictors; they actually see sex with men as rape under any condition and want to live in a completely feminized world.

I don't hate women but I prefer working with men. Maybe I'm a product of my homosexuality but men are just easier to be around and aren't likely to condemn a guy for being hung and having it show. Even around straight guys, there is a secret admiration for well endowed men.

My experience is different than yours and every work environment is now seen as a "culture" that has a delicate balance. In these dynamic environments, women are attempting to compete with men on an equal basis; the fact is, women are designed to be different from men and can never overcome the sexual reality that defines their place in the natural order.

So if you are well endowed, be proud and don't try to conceal yourself from being seen and acknowledged for the unique expression that should, in a sane world, be celebrated!

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... but the reality has been perverted by radical feminists ...

IMO, "radical" is the key word. I had a close female friend in grad school who'd be about 60 now. She was always complaining about these 'new young feminists'. I asked what she meant as she seemed pretty pro-ERA herself. She explained it this way:

"You know the saying 'if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen'? Well, *WE* worked to show that in many jobs we could stand the heat just as well as the men. We weren't looking for special treatment. These 'new, young feminists' stand there and whine, 'The kitchen is too hot. Turn the heat down.' "

I still maintain there are people who crusade for a cause and there're people who crusade because they have a psychological need to crusade and the cause is secondary.

2C700720-90BB-493D-A3B0-5D57ED154731.jpeg
I wear cock rings when I go to the nude beach, always. I use the silicon ones but there are a lot of differences between them. They will keep you hard as long as you want. At the beach where I usually go to many guys wear them, both metal and silicon. Wearing them makes me horny as can be! And since my dick isn’t that long (17.5cms) and the entire package is pushed a bit forward it feels simply awsome. Getting hard or hard are the positions.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 5130091 I wear cock rings when I go to the nude beach, always. I use the silicon ones but there are a lot of differences between them. They will keep you hard as long as you want. At the beach where I usually go to many guys wear them, both metal and silicon. Wearing them makes me horny as can be! And since my dick isn’t that long (17.5cms) and the entire package is pushed a bit forward it feels simply awsome. Getting hard or hard are the positions.
Sometimes there the right place for a nice silicone cock ring and the beach is one of them - the sun can really heat up metal and who wants friend cock and balls!. As you rightly say it does also push up and out so gives for a decent swing, after my initial erection it goes down to a semi, so, also worn under trainers and shorts if you want to show and impress, somehow the fabric emphasizes the side to side swinging - like a pendulum.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
View attachment 5130091 I wear cock rings when I go to the nude beach, always. I use the silicon ones but there are a lot of differences between them. They will keep you hard as long as you want. At the beach where I usually go to many guys wear them, both metal and silicon. Wearing them makes me horny as can be! And since my dick isn’t that long (17.5cms) and the entire package is pushed a bit forward it feels simply awsome. Getting hard or hard are the positions.
Nice..like the shaved look as well!!

Reactions: Beachaddict

Sometimes there the right place for a nice silicone cock ring and the beach is one of them - the sun can really heat up metal and who wants friend cock and balls!. As you rightly say it does also push up and out so gives for a decent swing, after my initial erection it goes down to a semi, so, also worn under trainers and shorts if you want to show and impress, somehow the fabric emphasizes the side to side swinging - like a pendulum.
Yeb, but I must say I hardly ever wear them under my normal clothes. When I go to the beach I do not wear underwear and that swing really heats me up...

I've worn both cock rings and ball stretchers go the office. I've made sure the bulge isn't too obvious
Nice..like the shaved look as well!!
I’m shaved all over my body. I shave every morning after I took a shower, by doing so shaving is not a time consuming affair. And it also is nice, feeling the shaver come near your dick, balls and pleasure hole. Some pretty sensitive skin around these places of your body but practicing does the trick. Best results give Philips shavers, or the Norelco I believe these are named in the USA. But that may be a matter of preferences.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m shaved all over my body. I shave every morning after I took a shower, by doing so shaving is not a time consuming affair. And it also is nice, feeling the shaver come near your dick, balls and pleasure hole. Some pretty sensitive skin around these places of your body but practicing does the trick. Best results give Philips shavers, or the Norelco I believe these are named in the USA. But that may be a matter of preferences.
I shave my balls, cock and ass daily as well....just enjoy the smooth feel.....

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been wear cock rings all the time for years! Great feeling to always have the feeling of cock and balls ever present between your legs!
For many years, I wear a cockring day and night. It's just become a habit. Workday or weekend, it makes no difference. Sometimes balls free. Without getting hard, I often feel a sensation between my legs: I remember that I have a cock and balls.