CMNM London

D

deleted19713091

Hello All
Love being the NM of CMNM. Used to meet guys off Craigslist when it existed for personals and strip for them. They would have a feel all over, have a play and sometimes a suck. I miss those days and am keen to do it again. Some of the guys were regular.
Any guys in London fancy being the CM to my NM?

Edgermilker71

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello All
Love being the NM of CMNM. Used to meet guys off Craigslist when it existed for personals and strip for them. They would have a feel all over, have a play and sometimes a suck. I miss those days and am keen to do it again. Some of the guys were regular.
Hey Mr just joined and luv being cm edging sucking and milking a guy. Am in London Richmond this weekend if interested let me know.
Hello All
Hey mate I've just joined luv CMNM edging sucking and milking a guy. Am in London Richmond-upon-Thames this weekend if interested?

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Qwazar1981

ClaphamRob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi mate. Would be well up for a session with you slowly getting naked in front of me and others.

I’m a masseur, so would be fun to have you as a model, so other guys could watch me massage you (starting fully clothed, of course!) and getting you slowly stripped off on your front, and then having you turn over, making sure to cover up your penis and testicles with a very small flannel…all whilst letting other guys touch and admire you…

mrcdb619

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hello All
What did they replace Craigslist with? What's a good personals site without all the fake post?

tomsmith99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dunno how to "hit you" as there's no message button on your profile... but how about coming to my flat in London for CMNM play next month? Maybe I could take you for a naked ride in my car too, up on Blackheath...?!

Qwazar1981

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love being the naked one. When a guy undresses me and leaves his clothes on it just makes me so hard and horny.
let me touch your dick through your clothes while your grabbing and slapping my naked butt. So if any CM in London is doing a party and want me to join as the NM hit me up
[i am in east london]
IMG_0675.mov

Attachments

kh904

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dunno how to "hit you" as there's no message button on your profile... but how about coming to my flat in London for CMNM play next month? Maybe I could take you for a naked ride in my car too, up on Blackheath...?!
Hi,

We've actually been in contact last year and I came round to yours (I deleted my account and just rejoined).
I'm very much interested in meeting up again as the nm :).
A naked ride sounds interesting, what's involved in that?
Open to discuss other scenario too

Reactions: tomsmith99

tomsmith99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi,

We've actually been in contact last year and I came round to yours (I deleted my account and just rejoined).
I'm very much interested in meeting up again as the nm :).
A naked ride sounds interesting, what's involved in that?
Open to discuss other scenario too
Hey buddy, no worries, that would be a pleasure. Hit me up with a private message here.
Re car rides... well you show up at my place, we get in the car, drive somewhere discreet nearby where we're not overlooked... you strip naked... I drive around, sometimes reaching over to your cock in the passenger seat and getting you jerked... We can drive around a bit and see if anyone notices you nude, or you can imagine people watching you... Then I can either park up and jerk you off in the car, or we can go back to my place and I jerk you off there!