Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1. Your age (approximately)?
2. Are you black/white, etc.?
3. White people there have talked about it quite openly - I mean other high school kids, etc?
4. As far as you knew, were circumcised boys in the majority at your high school?
5. Have boys ever ridiculed those who were/were not circumcised?
6. Do you prefer to be circumcised, or do you regret it (even a little)?
7. Have you ever wondered what it feels like to not be cut?
8. If you had/already had a son, would you/would you choose to have him circumcised?
9. To your partner/spouse etc. do you like that you are circumcised?
10. Do you share with general friends and co-workers that you are circumcised?

Cut9801

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1. Your age (approximately)? 34
2. Are you black/white, etc.? white
3. White people there have talked about it quite openly - I mean other high school kids, etc? Not at school, yes with friends
4. As far as you knew, were circumcised boys in the majority at your high school? No, the minority, like in Italy
5. Have boys ever ridiculed those who were/were not circumcised? never
6. Do you prefer to be circumcised, or do you regret it (even a little)? Absolutely and totally in favor. Everyone should do it
7. Have you ever wondered what it feels like to not be cut? Sometimes yes
8. If you had/already had a son, would you/would you choose to have him circumcised? Already done
9. To your partner/spouse etc. do you like that you are circumcised? My partner loves it, so do my "friends with benefits"
10. Do you share with general friends and co-workers that you are circumcised? Yes, we play soccer and they've seen it many times, and some are even intrigued

Reactions: kille912

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1. Almost 52
2. White
3. In my age group there was nothing to talk about. Everyone was cut.
4. It would have been news if someone in my school wasn't cut. In the very early 70s they pretty much cut without asking. Mom says that they just did it, didn't really ask her if she wanted it done to me.
5. I don't know of anyone that went to school with me that wasn't cut.
6. I kinda wish that it wasn't done.
7. Yes
8. I don't have any kids, but if I did, I wouldn't have it done automatically. I'd leave it up to them to decide when they get older if they want it done.
9. Not seeing anyone currently, but again in my age group, almost everyone is cut.
10. I've only specifically discussed it only with very close friends, but then again friends that close have already seen it in the gym shower anyway.

D

deleted1168963

3. White people there have talked about it quite openly - I mean other high school kids, etc?
4. As far as you knew, were circumcised boys in the majority at your high school?
8. If you had/already had a son, would you/would you choose to have him circumcised?
1. 50
2. White
3. Everyone was cut
4. Yes
5. No there were a couple we saw in the showers no one cared. My best bud was uncut
6. I loved being circumcised
7. Nope
8. I had my son cut
9. All my gals loved my cut cock
10. Yes I do am proud of it

chris bell

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. Your age (approximately)? 31

2. Are you black/white, etc.? White

3. White people there have talked about it quite openly - I mean other high school kids, etc? Not really

4. As far as you knew, were circumcised boys in the majority at your high school? 80%

5. Have boys ever ridiculed those who were/were not circumcised? No

6. Do you prefer to be circumcised, or do you regret it (even a little)? 100% regret (suffer from meatal stenosis)

7. Have you ever wondered what it feels like to not be cut? Yes

8. If you had/already had a son, would you/would you choose to have him circumcised? 2 sons both are intact

9. To your partner/spouse etc. do you like that you are circumcised? She hates that I have had to have multiple surgeries to try to correct the meatal stenosis.

10. Do you share with general friends and co-workers that you are circumcised? No

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1. Your age (approximately)? 57
3. White people there have talked about it quite openly - I mean other high school kids, etc? No
4. As far as you knew, were circumcised boys in the majority at your high school? Yes
5. Have boys ever ridiculed those who were/were not circumcised? No, nearly all were cut
6. Do you prefer to be circumcised, or do you regret it (even a little)? I often wonder what it would be like to be uncut, but not a regret.
7. Have you ever wondered what it feels like to not be cut? Yes. Especially what it feels like when the hood slides back and forth over the glans.
8. If you had/already had a son, would you/would you choose to have him circumcised? I would not have him circumcised.
9. To your partner/spouse etc. do you like that you are circumcised?we never discussed it.
10. Do you share with general friends and co-workers that you are circumcised? No.

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
age 57
white caucasian
not really discussed most guys were cut in my school
yes - very few intact
not really more some joking in the showers about size, pubes etc
id rather be intact - i was cut as a small baby - family tradition
yes often
i would NOT have my son if i had one circumcised
im single
ah no - not something that you discuss - in the old days when gyms had open showers you would check other guys out but thats it really...

Reactions: Cut9801

Matt33333

Cherished Member
Media
depends on county, uk here, people only ever get cut for medical reasons, about 8% so not like americar or religious places, cut is not usual, a foreskin is normal and what i like

Jb47jb47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
White English
I was one of the very few at my school.
it was embarrassing and they all called me Jewish
I’m happy now being cut but would love to be able to experience the gliding of the foreskin over the glans
My wife only one cut guys before me cos she’s from Oz and of that cut generation
I like to share that I’m cut and like to find out everyone’s status

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Your age (approximately)? 54
3. White people there have talked about it. quite openly - I mean other high school kids, etc? Occasionally but it's not often a topic that comes up now. When it does, in happy to share in circumcised.
4. As far as you knew, were circumcised boys in the majority at your high school? Very much minority, less than 10 percent I'd say, can't recall anyone else at school, saw a few at college/uni.
5. Have boys ever ridiculed those who were/were not circumcised? Never been an issue, rarely had comments, only 1 mate asked when/why.
6. Do you prefer to be circumcised, or do you regret it (even a little)? I'm ok with it, I like how it looks and low maintenance. Never been embarrassed to show it off.
7. Have you ever wondered what it feels like to not be cut? Yes, I have wondered how it would feel to have a foreskin and all those extra nerve endings!
8. If you had/already had a son, would you/would you choose to have him circumcised? I don't, but would not unless medically necessary.
9. To your partner/spouse etc. do you like that you are circumcised? Partners have always approved
10. Do you share with general friends and co-workers that you are circumcised? Not discussed often but I have mentioned it to several. Many know already from gym showers close to work.

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1. Your age (approximately)? 49
3. White people there have talked about it quite openly - I mean other high school kids, etc? No, never was a thing.
4. As far as you knew, were circumcised boys in the majority at your high school? It was the 80s, so a majority were cut.
5. Have boys ever ridiculed those who were/were not circumcised? No, wasn't a thing.
6. Do you prefer to be circumcised, or do you regret it (even a little)? YES, totally prefer!
7. Have you ever wondered what it feels like to not be cut? Thought about it, but glad I'm not
8. If you had/already had a son, would you/would you choose to have him circumcised? Yes, totally
9. To your partner/spouse etc. do you like that you are circumcised? My ex would have preferred I was uncut like he was.
10. Do you share with general friends and co-workers that you are circumcised? Depends. I'd bring it up in context and share when I want to know their status. Only friends though, not co-workers.

nunchuks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
37. white. It's not discussed here (UK). Only muslim guys are circumcised here. No one was ridiculed. Being circumcised is better, no regrets. I was uncut as an adult. Didn't care for it. Ideally I would circumcise my son. I probably won't have kids though and might not have a wife who agrees with the procedure even if I did have kids. No one knows I'm cut.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
37. white. It's not discussed here (UK). Only muslim guys are circumcised here. No one was ridiculed. Being circumcised is better, no regrets. I was uncut as an adult. Didn't care for it. Ideally I would circumcise my son. I probably won't have kids though and might not have a wife who agrees with the procedure even if I did have kids. No one knows I'm cut.
I'm not Muslim. I'm cut

ukboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Start conversation

1. Your age (approximately)? 53
3. White people there have talked about it quite openly - I mean other high school kids, etc? No
4. As far as you knew, were circumcised boys in the majority at your high school? 20% or so - UK private school
5. Have boys ever ridiculed those who were/were not circumcised? No
6. Do you prefer to be circumcised, or do you regret it (even a little)? Much prefer
7. Have you ever wondered what it feels like to not be cut? No as was uncut until ten years ago
8. If you had/already had a son, would you/would you choose to have him circumcised? No
9. To your partner/spouse etc. do you like that you are circumcised? Yes
10. Do you share with general friends and co-workers that you are circumcised? Yes with close friends

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
1. Your age (approximately)? 37
3. White people there have talked about it quite openly - I mean other high school kids, etc? Wasn't really talked about
4. As far as you knew, were circumcised boys in the majority at your high school? Yes
5. Have boys ever ridiculed those who were/were not circumcised? Not that I'm aware of
6. Do you prefer to be circumcised, or do you regret it (even a little)? Just a bit, mostly because I'm cut very tight
7. Have you ever wondered what it feels like to not be cut? Yes, absolutely
8. If you had/already had a son, would you/would you choose to have him circumcised? No, I would leave him intact
9. To your partner/spouse etc. do you like that you are circumcised? My BF likes it
10. Do you share with general friends and co-workers that you are circumcised? If it comes up, yeah

person777

Expert Member
Media
1. Mid 20s
2. White
3. Pretty much every male friend I've ever had, all were circumcised except one
4. Yes, pretty much everyone
5. Yes, there was one kid at my high school who was uncircumcised and he got bullied hard. Everyone knew
6. I would never want to be uncircumcised
7. No
8. Yes
9. Yes
10. Friends yeah when it comes up, co-workers is very weird

Gman86au

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1. Your age (approximately)? 37 (1986)
3. White people there have talked about it quite openly - I mean other high school kids, etc? No, circ and circ status nevee really discussed
4. As far as you knew, were circumcised boys in the majority at your high school? About 50/50, maybe slightly more uncut
5. Have boys ever ridiculed those who were/were not circumcised? No, never saw each other naked
6. Do you prefer to be circumcised, or do you regret it (even a little)? I like being circumcised but did regret it for a little while
7. Have you ever wondered what it feels like to not be cut? Yes, regularly
8. If you had/already had a son, would you/would you choose to have him circumcised? I have thought about this a lot. I would want him cut, alrhought i do see the ethical issues
9. To your partner/spouse etc. do you like that you are circumcised? Not an issues for them. Was their first cut guy
10. Do you share with general friends and co-workers that you are circumcised? No, not unless the subject comes up and its appropriate to reveal my status. So some friends and colleagues know

Reactions: BlueBanana-1

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. Age: 62 (born 1961)
2. Ethnicity: white (Scandinavia, Lithuania, Czech, Welsh)
3. Discussion: nobody talked about our dicks, that might be considered gay which meant hazing
4. Majority status: nearly every dick in the locker room shower was cut.
5. Uncut ridicule: none.
6. Preference/regret: none. My cut dick works just fine.
7. Wondered? never gave it any thought.
8. Son: I'm childless. But I think I'd avoid unnecessary procedures.
9. Partner: I was my late wife's first, so she had no frame of reference. Current GF hasn't said anything about it.
10. Share status: I'm struggling to think of a casual situation where this would come up in conversation.