Cin2 model - Dean

maximus2007

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sympathize; but it's not totally surprising. Still there is nothing wrong with admiring his body. The only problem is when we start to believe that "we" can have a meaningful relationship with him; and the way he's headed (Onlyfans most likely,) that's not good for those that don't understand that.

Some of us will throw ourselves (and our money) at him despite every indication in he world that it will go no further than getting the same attention as someone who does none of what we do. Other guys in Dean's position; will exploit and manipulate the hell out of us and try to drain every single dime. Not saying there aren't gay or bi guys that won't do the same.

Bottomline is just appreciate him. And if he starts an OF, support him...but within reason. But don't despair over him being straight. Just realize there's only so far your interaction will go with him and match your actions (and support) to that and you will not be disappointed.

msclelovr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m very late to this party, but does he have an onlyfans?

I don't think so...yet.

Bear in mind that he’s a young man with a beautiful body, who was exuberantly naked on his very first photo-shoot.

Personally I doubt he’ll go onto OF. If he wants to earn money in a more discreet way, he would do very well as a personal trainer or some related activity.

Reactions: RinggLeader