Christopher Meloni

fallingin

Sexy Member
Media
He gives me the type of guy who walks around the lockers ass naked, semi-hard cock flopping, ass wiggling. Letting all the other dudes get a good look. Bending over further then he has to to get something from the locker, then slowly dresses before grinning and leaving the dudes either jealous or with massive boners

fallingin

Sexy Member
Media
When we were shooting OZ, there was a scene where the character he played, Keller, was in the Hole and had to take a piss. Chris got the script and came to my office: "I want to do this," he said, "I want to actually take a piss on camera." Normally, a scene like that would involve prop men and tubes and other special effects, but because Keller was naked, Chris' instincts were a hundred percent correct -- the scene would have more impact if he actually peed. Now, I don't know how an actor prepares for that, whether he uses Stanislavsky or Pellegrino - but the moment came, we're on the soundstage, the director calls action, the camera pans down and Chris starts peeing -- on cue. The shot is perfect. Except for one slight technical glitch. Okay. Take two - same deal, action, camera pans, Chris starts to pee on cue. The shot is even better. I'm happy. The director's delirious. Chris says, "Do we want to do it again? 'Cause I got another one in me."

Cocky bastard!!! That's why we love him.