Christian williams (@christian_arno)

Michael34

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has there ever been a cock pick other than the blurry swimming video?
No.. there’s a pic of him getting head from some blond bitch years ago during London Fashion Week but it’s cut off and you don’t even see anything other than his face and the back of her head. And he’s married now : unamused: So unless we find something from the past he ain’t gonna be sending any nudes out..

falsie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No.. there’s a pic of him getting head from some blond bitch years ago during London Fashion Week but it’s cut off and you don’t even see anything other than his face and the back of her head. And he’s married now : unamused: So unless we find something from the past he ain’t gonna be sending any nudes out..
So odd, I wonder where it comes from that pic that nothing else ever surfaced... Kills me nothing more's been seen

MasSpidey

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
do you have the video

fuzzfuzz1196

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you have the pic? Or anyone care to share?

Michael34

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It should already be posted in this thread I believe. If not all the way at the bottom of his IG.. but I’ll bring this back since I don’t wanna go searching rn and it’s within the same topic, and it’s a guy lol there’s a video of this def on here.

Attachments

falsie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It should already be posted in this thread I believe. If not all the way at the bottom of his IG.. but I’ll bring this back since I don’t wanna go searching rn and it’s within the same topic, and it’s a guy lol there’s a video of this def on here.

There's both, a guy and a pic of a girl.

IMG_0846.jpeg

79804287_201431164210068_2911066952044978740_n.mp4

Michael34

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response