Chriss Wade

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Why do you all always have to go "well he's pan/bi but he's not fucking dudes 24/7 for my pleasure so I guess he must be sus". The only thing undermining pansexuality is you. If he says he's pan, he's pan. He doesn't need to justify it to people by hitting some kind of quota/standard for what you consider properly queer. Bisexuals & Pansexuals always have to deal with this and weirdly it tends to come a lot from our community. Are y'all that worried about queerbaiting you have to invalidate people's sexualities?
I never said he wasnt Pan, I said he has more of a preference for girls, and he doesnt put as much effort into his content with guys as he does with girls. I even said his has his prefrences and that's fine. Just like I have mine, I unsubbed because he his content with guys isnt as good.

Reactions: Jabr and 15153321

Why do you all always have to go "well he's pan/bi but he's not fucking dudes 24/7 for my pleasure so I guess he must be sus". The only thing undermining pansexuality is you. If he says he's pan, he's pan. He doesn't need to justify it to people by hitting some kind of quota/standard for what you consider properly queer. Bisexuals & Pansexuals always have to deal with this and weirdly it tends to come a lot from our community. Are y'all that worried about queerbaiting you have to invalidate people's sexualities?
He's a person that decided to sell his sexual life.
You would think that a pan person would be okay, even into, shooting scenes with any gender, and put the same amount of effort into any scene, specially if the fans, that are paying for him to have a job, ask him. What's mostly being criticized here is his lack of effort, enthusiasm and diversity when it comes to his gay scenes.
But maybe that's just me, what do I know?

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
He's a person that decided to sell his sexual life.
You would think that a pan person would be okay, even into, shooting scenes with any gender, and put the same amount of effort into any scene, specially if the fans, that are paying for him to have a job, ask him. What's mostly being criticized here is his lack of effort, enthusiasm and diversity when it comes to his gay scenes.
But maybe that's just me, what do I know?
No that was exactly what we were talking about and the reason I unsubbed.

Cryptrobber

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Y'all need to touch grass and stop invalidating sexualities because your dick isn't wet.

I swear sometimes y'all forget these are still people not sex dolls.

Also, just cause it's always everyone's weak ass reply: yes I know he would never fuck me, that's not why I'm defending him.

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Y'all need to touch grass and stop invalidating sexualities because your dick isn't wet.

I swear sometimes y'all forget these are still people not sex dolls.

Also, just cause it's always everyone's weak ass reply: yes I know he would never fuck me, that's not why I'm defending him.
I actually did touch grass today, during my yoga class
No one is invalidating anything, no one is denying he's pansexual i never said he wasnt, we just said he has an preference for women over men and it's show by the level of his content with both genders. Nobody said anything bad about him nor any lies. And who called him a sex doll? we can say what we think about his content we've seen, this is a thread about his OF after all

Cryptrobber

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"You would think that a pan person would be okay, even into, shooting scenes with any gender, and put the same amount of effort into any scene, specially if the fans, that are paying for him to have a job, ask him. What's mostly being criticized here is his lack of effort, enthusiasm and diversity when it comes to his gay scenes.
But maybe that's just me, what do I know?"
I'd love to know how this isn't invalidating or even a bitter take on his sexuality not being expressed the way you want it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15153321

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'd love to know how this isn't invalidating or even a bitter take on his sexuality not being expressed the way you want it?
Glad to fill you in luv, first of all there's no bitterness whatsoever in my posts I fucks and sleep just fine without him.
As for the take on his sexuality it's an obvious observation to anyone who's subbed to his OF, Ive been subscribed for 2 yrs Im not saying he hates guys nor denying his sexuality just that he likes women more thats fine, nothing wrong with that just how theres nothing wrong with me leaving his page if Im not satisfied with the double standard of effort for his same-sex scenes over his hetero ones.

Youre obviously fan if youre coming at us heated behind this, can you really not see the difference in effort between his gendered collabs? (Im not being snarky Im genuinely asking you)

Cryptrobber

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Glad to fill you in luv, first of all there's no bitterness whatsoever in my posts I fucks and sleep just fine without him.
As for the take on his sexuality it's an obvious observation to anyone who's subbed to his OF, Ive been subscribed for 2 yrs Im not saying he hates guys nor denying his sexuality just that he likes women more thats fine, nothing wrong with that just how theres nothing wrong with me leaving his page if Im not satisfied with the double standard of effort for his same-sex scenes over his hetero ones.

Youre obviously fan if youre coming at us heated behind this, can you really not see the difference in effort between his gendered collabs? (Im not being snarky Im genuinely asking you)
Not enough to care about making a blind judgement on how Pansexual he really is. You even ended it with the "But maybe that's just me, what do I know". Like at least try to be subtle.

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Not enough to care about making a blind judgement on how Pansexual he really is. You even ended it with the "But maybe that's just me, what do I know". Like at least try to be subtle.
That was just a statement on him, the only generalized statement I made about pansexual guys is that most of them have more of a preference for women. I didnt say it was bad or that it makes them any less pansexual. And I wasnt trying to make a big deal out of it I unsubbed because his content with guys was lack luster,and subtle not really my forte, I say what I say.

• Love
Reactions: 15153321

That was me, not the person you're replying to. And as the other poster said, how is anyone invalidating his sexual orientation? Not everything requires ppl to play victim, specially you, in this case, cuz nobody is talking about you.

Cryptrobber

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That was me, not the person you're replying to. And as the other poster said, how is anyone invalidating his sexual orientation? Not everything requires ppl to play victim, specially you, in this case, cuz nobody is talking about you.
God help you if you deny a twink to judge. You complain about obvious panphobia and you get Regina George the walmart version in your damn orbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15153321 and takem1

quantum

Superior Member
Media
It's annoying that he doesn't show his asshole...would be so hot to see that in his vids/pics.

For what it's worth he does occasionally send asshole pics (or flash it in a vid) via DM if you keep your subscription on (no PPV, just bonus content). But he also uses a weird softening filter that basically makes his hole disappear? So most of the photos he sends you can't even see it because there's like a weird blur over it. It's kinda like what's the point if you're going to hide it behind filters...

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey judgments about bigotry is allowed.

"How dare you be critical of us being douchebags".
You must be quoting somebody else cause I never said that phrase on here nor a day in my life. And how is it bigotry when we're not discrediting his sexuality one bit, only pointing out that he has a preference, one so blatantly obvious anyone who's seen his content can tell?

Idk if youre his superfan or something and that's fine but I find it funny youre calling us out for saying it but youre not trying to debunk our words either. Unless you writing this storybook in your head full of things we never said Is youre way of trying to call us liars.

Reactions: takem1

Cryptrobber

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is fascinating, you've created a narrative in your head that makes you interpret the conversation we were having as bigoted. Maybe try to get your head out of your own ass before coming online.
I can't tell which is which, y'all wanna groupchat? I'm just here to make friends and we're clogging the thread.

Cryptrobber

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You must be quoting somebody else cause I never said that phrase on here nor a day in my life. And how is it bigotry when we're not discrediting his sexuality one bit, only pointing out that he has a preference, one so blatantly obvious anyone who's seen his content can tell?

Idk if youre his superfan or something and that's fine but I find it funny youre calling us out for saying it but youre not trying to debunk our words either. Unless you writing this storybook in your head full of things we never said Is youre way of trying to call us liars.
Like i don't need to validate your odd concerns over whether or not he's properly representing his sexuality. Also I'm mocking you. I'm not actually quoting you. It's sarcasm.
If you want me to quote:

"And that's fine everybody has their preferences but imo it kind of low key undermines what pansexuality is but like I said that's just my take on it"

Anyways, I'm not much of a superfan. I do have a subscription but only cause it was 12 bucks for 3 months. I'll probably delete it once the three months are over.