Chris Salvatore

JDevon013

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's no cumshot shown... But it seems like matt creampied him
No, Matt jacked off onto Chris’ ass. Matt posted the cumshot on Twitter but then deleted it.

But I have a bone to pick with Mr. Chris Salvatore. Because he comes under the guise that he’s very vers but when you meet he only wants to bottom. I was (and still am) bitter about our hookup because we were supposed to flip flop but my hole went unsatisfied

jerkyljerkie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any
No, Matt jacked off onto Chris’ ass. Matt posted the cumshot on Twitter but then deleted it.

But I have a bone to pick with Mr. Chris Salvatore. Because he comes under the guise that he’s very vers but when you meet he only wants to bottom. I was (and still am) bitter about our hookup because we were supposed to flip flop but my hole went unsatisfied
Any screenshots

Reactions: Jupiter Street

Teteyv

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Forget the collab. We want details on this hookup how was it? Is this recent?

TomBacchus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

That's why the goddess invented dildos.

JDevon013

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Forget the collab. We want details on this hookup how was it? Is this recent?
It was hot, just incomplete. I felt used & deceived, not to mention I skipped a meal and douched for no reason. Also weird fact, the underside of his penis is very rough, it was like licking sandpaper