Chris roberts - insta fitness model

TightBottom199

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn that ass
That video was so funny. You can tell he's being careful when he's putting those pants on. He deliberately avoids facing the camera until he's got them all the way up. To avoid letting us see his massive bulge. LOL.

jmatt789

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That video was so funny. You can tell he's being careful when he's putting those pants on. He deliberately avoids facing the camera until he's got them all the way up. To avoid letting us see his massive bulge. LOL.
Haha I thought that too, he used to show it off so much more before?

TightBottom199

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha I thought that too, he used to show it off so much more before?
No, but there are some photos where he went back and blurred it out in some of his underwear pics. Which just draws even more attention to it. He's clearly packing heat and it's hard to hide that. I've never seen the unblurred images but maybe somebody out there has them.

Dallas247

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Forgot I was following this guy. I take it he's still straight and doesn't do steroids?
Straight and clearly doesn’t use roids. Some of you girls clearly don’t know a the visible differences from a user, and a natty.

Jackgotback

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Straight and clearly doesn’t use roids. Some of you girls clearly don’t know a the visible differences from a user, and a natty.
Not to mention genetics too! Some guys are so jealous, just because they can’t reach his level of physique they think it’s impossible without gear : unamused:

Dan Doyle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No, but there are some photos where he went back and blurred it out in some of his underwear pics. Which just draws even more attention to it. He's clearly packing heat and it's hard to hide that. I've never seen the unblurred images but maybe somebody out there has them.
He really did use to show it off. It's why I started following him initially

Reactions: HarryC

nr4b

Admired Member
Media
He takes one joke picture with a male friend (which is still up on his Instagram feed, it's not like he's tried to disappear the evidence) and it's irrefutable "proof" he's gay, while a thousand pictures with his wife, not to mention actually marrying her, mean nothing around here. If he wasn't hot, people would be annoyed at him for making a "gay panic" joke like it's the 1990s. But he is hot, so instead of being annoyed they're being delusional.

Jackgotback

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He takes one joke picture with a male friend (which is still up on his Instagram feed, it's not like he's tried to disappear the evidence) and it's irrefutable "proof" he's gay, while a thousand pictures with his wife, not to mention actually marrying her, mean nothing around here. If he wasn't hot, people would be annoyed at him for making a "gay panic" joke like it's the 1990s. But he is hot, so instead of being annoyed they're being delusional.
Yes to all that but he’s not married lol

Reactions: Nomdean