Chris pratt

justincfe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Doesn't surprise me they split it was only a matter of time. When he become big it probably created a rift between them both.
funny how it "didn't surprise you," when it shocked almost the entire world. Anna Faris is absolutely amazing. she's gorgeous & a brilliant actress. and they were just perfect for each other, there's no way around that. they had so much unmatched chemistry, their personalities aligned. they looked so freaking amazing together.

so, how did it not surprise you again? because it sounds to me like you're just a "know it all" hater, tbh....

Reactions: WrikPrada

justincfe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
EpOxijRXUAM62-v
the fact that y'all keep posting the same 3 pics of him in his underwear and every one of y'all think you're the first to post them is cracking me TF up.

justincfe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
chris has always remind me of our all time fav zaddy lexnstuff they talk similar they're even of similar height at 6 feet 2 too so they probably got the same box size too i think ........SLURP ^0^

View attachment 63282251
I wish y'all would only post pics of the person in the title of the thread... getting my hopes up for no reason. he doesn't look literally anything like Chris.

Reactions: WrikPrada