Chris lavado (yucky/coach yuck)

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
him and chris elkins never answers the question when people ask if they are cut or uncut :(
As much as we would like to know that, not all of these hot fitness & model guys on social media want to show us or tell us about their private parts. Cause just think about that for a moment ok. Why would anyone answer the question if they're cut or uncut to a complete stranger online??

But this type of behavior is also one of the main reasons as to why so many hot straight guys on social media end up becoming somewhat "borderline' homophobic, and then start blocking people. It's because they receive questions and messages from random gay men asking them sexual things about their body.

Or asking them over and over again if they're going to start an onlyfans. Sometimes it's best to leave well enough alone and just use our imagination cause we can't see or have them all.

ChuChiPapi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As much as we would like to know that, not all of these hot fitness & model guys on social media want to show us or tell us about their private parts. Cause just think about that for a moment ok. Why would anyone answer the question if they're cut or uncut to a complete stranger online??

But this type of behavior is also one of the main reasons as to why so many hot straight guys on social media end up becoming somewhat "borderline' homophobic, and then start blocking people. It's because they receive questions and messages from random gay men asking them sexual things about their body.

Or asking them over and over again if they're going to start an onlyfans. Sometimes it's best to leave well enough alone and just use our imagination cause we can't see or have them all.
please, lavado was homophobic waaaay before gays discovered him. your post is very "pick me" with the straights. just stop it please.

Atarashiya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Since most American men are cut but some are not it's not a big thing to ask about that. Human curiosity. Circumcision in US is not a taboo like in Europe.

Reactions: ChuChiPapi

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since most American men are cut but some are not it's not a big thing to ask about that. Human curiosity. Circumcision in US is not a taboo like in Europe.
Maybe at a gay clubs, bars, or especially at gay bathhouses it's not uncommon to ask that type of question or other sexual questions to strangers, because in those type of settings it all makes sense.

But to ask a stranger online, particularly straight guys who are not sexually attracted to us and don't play on our side of the field isn't considered human curiosity or common at all. A lot of them don't even like random females they don't know asking them that question. That's all

Reactions: mariposa24

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
please, lavado was homophobic waaaay before gays discovered him. your post is very "pick me" with the straights. just stop it please.
My post is all facts. I'm sorry if the true facts upset you. But believe it or not there are a lot of hot straight guys on social media who are just fine with gay men, but they become uncomfortable when a lot of gay men start asking them sexual questions about their body.

Especially when it's from random people they don't even know, and even more so when it's straight guys who don't have an onlyfans or anything else like it. As a matter of fact a lot of hot gay men don't even like it when people they don't know send them sexual messages and comments.

Not all, but in most cases it's usually gay men who are old enough to be their fathers sending these messages / questions, which creeps them out even more.

ChuChiPapi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My post is all facts. I'm sorry if the true facts upset you. But believe it or not there are a lot of hot straight guys on social media who are just fine with gay men, but they become uncomfortable when a lot of gay men start asking them sexual questions about their body.

Especially when it's from random people they don't even know, and even more so when it's straight guys who don't have an onlyfans or anything else like it. As a matter of fact a lot of hot gay men don't even like it when people they don't know send them sexual messages and comments.

Not all, but in most cases it's usually gay men who are old enough to be their fathers sending these messages / questions, which creeps them out even more.
"Pick me pick me" "I hope the fitness straights will like me" "i am one of the good ones"
Like I said, lavado was homophobic waaaay before the gays discovered him. Stop defending a homophobe.