Chris hemsworth

DefyYourWorld

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
'EXTRACTION 3’ is moving forward with schedules currently being figured out for Chris Hemsworth and director Sam Hargrave.

"Yeah, we're developing it at the moment, figuring out Chris's schedule. Sam Hargrave is back directing. It's an interesting franchise because he's a very emotionally wounded character, so there's good storytelling there I think in respect to his backstory, and, you know, his relationship to violence is one that's built around self-loathing and guilt. And so, it adds a lot of texture I think, which allows us to tell more stories about him. " - Joe Russo

QmQvx5pD7Rky87wwmXFApG-1200-80.png

RguezJpi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
'EXTRACTION 3’ is moving forward with schedules currently being figured out for Chris Hemsworth and director Sam Hargrave.

"Yeah, we're developing it at the moment, figuring out Chris's schedule. Sam Hargrave is back directing. It's an interesting franchise because he's a very emotionally wounded character, so there's good storytelling there I think in respect to his backstory, and, you know, his relationship to violence is one that's built around self-loathing and guilt. And so, it adds a lot of texture I think, which allows us to tell more stories about him. " - Joe Russo

View attachment 129802411
so this really is going to be his mission impossible? sounds good, Chris is amazing as Tyler :heart:

Reactions: sizequeenie

mchlsctt709

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay