Chris hemsworth

PsychicPenguin22

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
why do so many hot men ruin their bodies with ugly af tattoos, Alan Ritchson just did the same recently,Ben Affleck has that awful back tattoo, like please stop
Right? He's not an actual celebrity like those others, but Nathan Webb's fucking sleeve tattoo is so infuriating to me.

• Love
Reactions: cicidee78xxx

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Glad to see I am not the only anti-ink person on here. You were blessed with extreme beauty and you grafetti your canvass?! It just angers me and is a massive turn off for me.
I don't hate tattoos, but once a person gets one, they usually will get a another and then so on. It then becomes an addiction. Hopefully this isn't Chris though.

But to be honest. I actually like the tattoo and the placement on the arm. It's a pretty cool design.

Blahwoof

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Question: does your home home have any sort of decorations or are your walls completely bare? You have all these perfectly beautiful homes & you cover it up with plants, posters, paintings, mounted collections.

Reactions: Phanto96

RguezJpi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

PsychicPenguin22

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
with in the heart of the sea he showed that he infact is a great actor too, i hope he make more mature and better movies
He needs a movie like the male version of "Poor Things" where he can both show his acting chops AND gets to be stark naked and fuck during the entire movie.

DefyYourWorld

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People underestimate him because he's obviously good looking and built like a Greek god, but he's actually a good actor. Good at comedy too, which is hard to do. We'll have to wait and see what "Furiosa" does for his career. As much as I love him as Thor and Tyler Rake, my favorite performances from him at the underrated and understated ones, like Owen Chase, Billy Lee, and James Hunt.

PsychicPenguin22

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
People underestimate him because he's obviously good looking and built like a Greek god, but he's actually a good actor. Good at comedy too, which is hard to do. We'll have to wait and see what "Furiosa" does for his career. As much as I love him as Thor and Tyler Rake, my favorite performances from him at the underrated and understated ones, like Owen Chase, Billy Lee, and James Hunt.
He's a genuinely excellent comedic actor. There are so many "comedy" actors out there who don't have an ounce of his comic timing.

As for Furiosa, I'm still mad at the fucking unnecessary prosthesis. Like, just hire Joe Manganiello if that's who you want the character to look like, you know?

FooGee87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's a genuinely excellent comedic actor. There are so many "comedy" actors out there who don't have an ounce of his comic timing.

As for Furiosa, I'm still mad at the fucking unnecessary prosthesis. Like, just hire Joe Manganiello if that's who you want the character to look like, you know?

Hemsworth's a bigger draw and being an Aussie his involvement likely helped with the local tax credits to make the thing.

Sexy123789

Admired Member
Media
Question: does your home home have any sort of decorations or are your walls completely bare? You have all these perfectly beautiful homes & you cover it up with plants, posters, paintings, mounted collections.
Difference. I don’t find me house sexually attractive. I don’t want to fuck my house. Nor is it a an aesthetic ideal of beauty.