Chris Hatton Hatts17

KulaDangerous23

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
his a bodybuilder he shits a lot and take huge dumps of course it’s gona look used lmaoooooooo. His hole looks perfect I’d eat that for hourssss on end I don’t know what people were talking about
You just saying a whole bunch of nothing

elkybaby

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well honestly I don't mind his fat juicy ass and big dick but I like a guy with a little personality, he's literally wooden ... about as much personality as a spoon. He's not sexual at all he just does the same stuff over and over, you can tell he's not even remotely turned on he's there for the money and that part turns me off him.

Serebro85

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well honestly I don't mind his fat juicy ass and big dick but I like a guy with a little personality, he's literally wooden ... about as much personality as a spoon. He's not sexual at all he just does the same stuff over and over, you can tell he's not even remotely turned on he's there for the money and that part turns me off him.
I mean he's a straight HETEROSEXUAL man !!! Do you think he gets his dick hard because he's genuinely excited to turn on his gay followers ??? Like come on !

I can't stand when gay men are crying out loud online like scorned teenagers about straight men "faking the funk" for money; I mean isn't it the reason WHY they're doing it in the first place ???
Y'all thought that as a straight man he would confide in you, do storytimes and share some jokes with y'all genuinely ?

Like some of the complaints are funny as hell tbh !

elkybaby

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean he's a straight HETEROSEXUAL man !!! Do you think he gets his dick hard because he's genuinely excited to turn on his gay followers ??? Like come on !

I can't stand when gay men are crying out loud online like scorned teenagers about straight men "faking the funk" for money; I mean isn't it the reason WHY they're doing it in the first place ???
Y'all thought that as a straight man he would confide in you, do storytimes and share some jokes with y'all genuinely ?

Like some of the complaints are funny as hell tbh !
Shut up you turnip! I'm talking about his personality, his whole page is bland and gets boring and old very quickly, same stuff, underwear teasing, same rooms in his house .. it gets old fast, he needs to mix it up and make it more exciting .. I'm not stupid, I know he's straight and doesn't get off on guys watching him but his following is largely gay men, whens the last time he asked his fans what they want from him? Plenty of str8 dudes doing OF that are far more open to suggestions and ideas .. when you've seen one set of his photos you've seen them all.

Serebro85

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shut up you turnip! I'm talking about his personality, his whole page is bland and gets boring and old very quickly, same stuff, underwear teasing, same rooms in his house .. it gets old fast, he needs to mix it up and make it more exciting .. I'm not stupid, I know he's straight and doesn't get off on guys watching him but his following is largely gay men, whens the last time he asked his fans what they want from him? Plenty of str8 dudes doing OF that are far more open to suggestions and ideas .. when you've seen one set of his photos you've seen them all.
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

OMG imagine being so worked up over a bland-ass str8 Onlyfans guy, writing thought pieces and shit.

You are throwing a complete tantrum over a straight guy who doesn't a fuck about you and used your money to buy a house and sustain his lifestyle. I'm gagging :sob: :sob: :sob: :joy: :sob: :joy: :joy: :joy:
All of this for low quality dick pics. :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

For the bolded, exactly big genius: there you go, so why the tantrums for ??? MOVE AWAY elsewhere then !

unknown_lowkey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

OMG imagine being so worked up over a bland-ass str8 Onlyfans guy, writing thought pieces and shit.

You are throwing a complete tantrum over a straight guy who doesn't a fuck about you and used your money to buy a house and sustain his lifestyle. I'm gagging :sob: :sob: :sob: :joy: :sob: :joy: :joy: :joy:
All of this for low quality dick pics. :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

For the bolded, exactly big genius: there you go, so why the tantrums for ??? MOVE AWAY elsewhere then !
Dude your on a chat forum???
You're supposed to talk about the topic of the thread.
This is like being mad at someone for posting a review on yelp, if you don't like people talking about chris, then unwatch the thread???
And then trying to clown someone for subbing, isn't a gag. No sub = No content.
No offence but ur giving slow, and you keep getting ratio'd. Take a hint bro

lucifercosta

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

unknown_lowkey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This does represent his video library. I stopped subscribing to the solo repetition. However, I have to add that nasty comments from certain people more than likely contributed to him clenching his ass shut.
He did still make hole content after to fans who asked and were subbed before but as a custom and only to long term subscribers, he stopped doing customs tho about a year or 2 ago. I can't remember, but got a few custom vids out of it. If only those comments weren't made tho...

linkinjones

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He did still make hole content after to fans who asked and were subbed before but as a custom and only to long term subscribers, he stopped doing customs tho about a year or 2 ago. I can't remember, but got a few custom vids out of it. If only those comments weren't made tho...
i just ended my subscription. i feel like he is hinting at showing as he gets more and more comfortable