Chico Nastyy

Crispe31

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Y’all need to stop gatekeeping and post this asap!!!
Honestly I don't think it's worth it. supremebeef69 has the worst OF and I think I'm stupid because I subscribed 2 times ‍♂️ both times were disappointing. short clips, inconsistent posting, and videos all PPV !!! I put a note in my phone to never subscribe again... Chico on the other hand has Great content even his older stuff is hot. Long videos, Some PPV but honestly worth the money that being said I only subscribe when there's a deal lol I hope this helps sorry I don't have a video I wasn't going to buy for one angle where you can't see anything !!! I actually wanna see him tongue punch the fart box .

Reactions: LikesBoys

Damon1995

Cherished Member
Media
Washington DC (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
His OF is NOT worth it, even though I paid $3 lol still not worth it. He only sells videos for $20 each, barely any nut videos, no full videos except his very early posts. If anyone's who purchased is interested, offer up his full vids for the low and get your money back :) I know how to download OF vids if you need help

Reactions: Datdude31

fsvev vwewv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His OF is NOT worth it, even though I paid $3 lol still not worth it. He only sells videos for $20 each, barely any nut videos, no full videos except his very early posts. If anyone's who purchased is interested, offer up his full vids for the low and get your money back :) I know how to download OF vids if you need help
i mean... its only 3$ and he has a ton of posts so i don't see the issue

Damon1995

Cherished Member
Media
Washington DC (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Haha. Right. Like how much you expect for $3
I expect to see some Cum. Some full videos. Yall are smoking dick if you think one video (or even all his full videos) are worth $25.... His dick isnt even big its actually pretty small and hes not that hot. The only value he has is his thick nut.

And it was only $3 bc it was a sale, its actually $10.99. Maybe I should start an onlyfans since guys are willing to pay $10 for 80% pics and 20% 30sec teasers..