Mareemaree1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello, some of you may have noticed the devastating purge of the OG thread that had countless videos where some were lost forever. It definitely sucks and is discouraging. However, I would love to try and get things rolling again! I will post some of the one’s I have. Out of safety for my account I may or may not use the cammer’s name but may abbreviate or simply not use their name. Videos will be posted here soon!

BradChi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello, some of you may have noticed the devastating purge of the OG thread that had countless videos where some were lost forever. It definitely sucks and is discouraging. However, I would love to try and get things rolling again! I will post some of the one’s I have. Out of safety for my account I may or may not use the cammer’s name but may abbreviate or simply not use their name. Videos will be posted here soon!
Anyone know why that was removed? Just curious…

Reactions: RJ_38 and REDBERRY

JayFantasi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm pretty sure that thread was deleted for good reason. Also, it may be against the rules to "get it rolling again."

Tread lightly.

Mareemaree1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm pretty sure that thread was deleted for good reason. Also, it may be against the rules to "get it rolling again."

Tread lightly.
I definitely will. Which is why I said I’ll choose to not post the cammer’s username or abbreviate it.