Charlie puth

alexandersworld

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
but Char could use just a bit of botox/fillers? It makes me sad that he is rapidly aging, he has this constant tired face and it's a bit unsettling. Baby boy is adorable anyway, it's just a thought.
this isn’t serious right…?

Braunlow

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Omg I've never seen this. It was weird? Like it's super radio friendly but I did not hear that playing anywhere.

Also, don't get me wrong, I LOVE CHARLIE, he is a dork and a nerd and baby boy is harmless, but Char could use just a bit of botox/fillers? It makes me sad that he is rapidly aging, he has this constant tired face and it's a bit unsettling. Baby boy is adorable anyway, it's just a thought.
It wasn't the fist time Charlie and Jungkook performed together. The first was on a Korean Awards show. Here is Charlie looking at a young Jungkook at 1:19 as if he wants to leave the keyboard and devour him.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is in Santa Barbara, CA. Charlie's Grindr? The way that the pfp was taken looks very familiar.
Reads like a profile someone trying to appear to be him would make. Would the real Charlie need Grindr to arrange a hookup?