Photo Charles Fritzén @charlexz

Jrmy Dzn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I checked who he is following and see nothing political or right-wing. Care to elaborate if you could (proof)?
Matt Walsh, The Babylon Bee, James O Keefe of Project Veritas, Dave Rubin, Crowder, Candace Owens, Trump Jr and many more!

yeah7151

Cherished Member
Media
Don't you see it's not funny?
You are mean and superficial. The wort kind of gay in the community
People want to hate because he has different way of thinking than they do and he’s very attractive, so they have to try to make up something to bully him in an attempt to feel better. It doesn’t work, they’ll probably still feel the same way.

Reactions: JM91 and Mrford29

Emjaydee87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People want to hate because he has different way of thinking than they do and he’s very attractive, so they have to try to make up something to bully him in an attempt to feel better. It doesn’t work, they’ll probably still feel the same way.
I didn’t “make up” anything.

Reactions: KingCam2107

Vitamin-D

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Holly sh**… dude is sooo hot, and u bitches concerned bout political views… think u r in the wrong thread/forum… what is this page name…. Really????

Wel… str8 to the point… no nudes yet?
I swear every thread is like this when these gays realize the hot guy they crush on isn’t a leftist. Like god forbid people have a different opinion than them. Our community is exhausting this way.

yeah7151

Cherished Member
Media
I swear every thread is like this when these gays realize the hot guy they crush on isn’t a leftist. Like god forbid people have a different opinion than them. Our community is exhausting this way.
Agreed. And the ones claiming open-mindedness are usually the most closed. This guy is hot, the end.

Vrxist

Loved Member
Media
Went to the same high school as him. Didn't know he turned into a self hating gay. He did date a chick in high school so I guess he tried to be straight. It makes sense that he'd follow trump and the qanon equivalent of anti gay group. That's why he moved to the us, to be able to vote for trump rofl. What a piece of trash.
Where's he comes from? From his name he's definitely not American and sound European? Is it Dutch?