Photo Charles Auclair

Ahqa

Expert Member
Media
Honestly not trying to be mean, but is he on steroids? His muscles look unnaturally big in the past couple of years and his torso looks like he might be on roids. He naturally has a rocking body. Definitely was body goals when I discovered him on tumblr back in 2015 or 16.

skeldare

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Honestly not trying to be mean, but is he on steroids? His muscles look unnaturally big in the past couple of years and his torso looks like he might be on roids. He naturally has a rocking body. Definitely was body goals when I discovered him on tumblr back in 2015 or 16.
Is he natural? Likely not. Is he on steroids? Probably not.

• Haha
Reactions: offlx

introvert_shlut

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is he natural? Likely not. Is he on steroids? Probably not.
what do you mean? not natty but also not on roids o_O

not an expert here but i wouldn't think he's on roids. he has a great body but it's not THAT big. pretty achievable with good genes and a consistent diet and training. he probably spends a lot of time working on his image + he's handsome already

Reactions: Jlance13

Lehehe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what do you mean? not natty but also not on roids o_O

not an expert here but i wouldn't think he's on roids. he has a great body but it's not THAT big. pretty achievable with good genes and a consistent diet and training. he probably spends a lot of time working on his image + he's handsome already
He has grown so much and the growth was at one point explosive. I am not on team natty.

But I am not sure he is still ok it? If you can maintain it after stopping taking them?

enzicmoon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can someone explain to me how his dick can be perceived as ugly?? Multiple comments here with plenty of likes saying eww he has an ugly dick. I cannot comprehend this. If you are someone who is attracted to penis how can you look at a dick that rare and attractive with a huge defined knob and think it’s ugly??

Darthchi

Superior Member
Media
Can someone explain to me how his dick can be perceived as ugly?? Multiple comments here with plenty of likes saying eww he has an ugly dick. I cannot comprehend this. If you are someone who is attracted to penis how can you look at a dick that rare and attractive with a huge defined knob and think it’s ugly??
I think they mean it’s simply oddly shaped. It’s textbook mushroom head

Reactions: RuralDaddy

offlx

Superior Member
Media
Because it's disproportionate and has a more cartoonish look. We associate attractiveness with ratio and proportion.

Reactions: nowertub and HK2009

enzicmoon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Either way it’s definitely not ugly. Why is anyone even on this thread if they think so. Considering the head is the most sensitive part of the penis, and the bigger the coronal ridge - the greater the “pop” sensation feels sliding in and out when bottoming, I’ve always thought mushroom cocks were hot.

Darthchi

Superior Member
Media
Either way it’s definitely not ugly. Why is anyone even on this thread if they think so. Considering the head is the most sensitive part of the penis, and the bigger the coronal ridge - the greater the “pop” sensation feels sliding in and out when bottoming, I’ve always thought mushroom cocks were hot.
Ok the last negative comment on his dick was made three years ago.

You can move on