Chanse McCrary from Smosh

hookmagnet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a huge crush on him, so i just wanna know. Is he big? I tend to think he's big. And i imagine he can kiss pretty well
No need for a picture, but plz someone explain me the chanse experience, because it must be fucking amazing, he is SO HOT

Reactions: wankgameplays

nualamono

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a huge crush on him, so i just wanna know. Is he big? I tend to think he's big. And i imagine he can kiss pretty well
No need for a picture, but plz someone explain me the chanse experience, because it must be fucking amazing, he is SO HOT
He's HUGE. Easily 8.5 inches, and girthy. Great ass too. And with that personality, he's the whole package.

Rhibot_68

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's HUGE. Easily 8.5 inches, and girthy. Great ass too. And with that personality, he's the whole package.
Well he is a thin and usually those guys have a third leg. I would love to see it but I also understand he probably wants that not shared in group.

ellewoods20

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How do you know? You've seen it?
A lot of people have. There was another Chanse thread before this one, but it got shut down not long after he found out that his nudes had been leaked. He even posted a screenshot on his IG story of a text he got from a friend telling him his nudes were circulating and captioned it with “y’all are disgusting”, but he eventually deleted that post because I guess he didn’t wanna draw more attention to it. Now you’re all caught up bestie :emoji_v: