• Upcoming Server Maintenance
    On Tuesday May 28th, at 10 AM (Eastern) we will be starting on a series of hardware updates to help improve site performance.

LPSG will be down for 20-30 minutes during this time while we carry this out.

You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Central illinois suckoff

OverfillMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm looking to meet with a man who is hung and can pump out some massive loads who wants to get sucked off NSA... At the office, the car, the woods, at home or a hotel... I'll even take 2 or 3 if ya got a buddy... I have a kink fetish with huge cocks and cum inside and all over me... Gargling and creampies too... Willing to meet for a multiple dick glory hole or just to be gangbanged/dominated and overfilled and over flowing......
I am clean, mobile, discreet NSA and don't expect nothing in return but am down to return favors... 6foot tall, 7inches hanging, tan and tattooed... Hair is long enough to get a fistful and really shove that cock down my neck .

And NO I haven't done this before.... But I can only wank it with a d!ldo in me fantasizing about it so many times for so many years... HELP ME LIVE MY DREAMS!!! FILL ME UP!

Reactions: bijockfl