Celebrity DILFs

alfonso39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My favorite DILF for sure is you, MatureHungDad. wow. you have it all. If you are not a model you should be.
We are all still waiting for more pics. How about for new years.......
thanks for sharing.

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Michael Douglas! Alert Alert Alert.....If anyone read this within the next 2 minutes, turn your televisions to the Oprah Winfrey special on ABC! While there isn't a bulge he is sitting there open-legged and it is intriguing. It's worth taking a look. Eastern and Central time zones NOW!

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the heads-up--now, if there's someone out there who can supply some caps 'cause there are those of us without American tv :-(

Michael Douglas! Alert Alert Alert.....If anyone read this within the next 2 minutes, turn your televisions to the Oprah Winfrey special on ABC! While there isn't a bulge he is sitting there open-legged and it is intriguing. It's worth taking a look. Eastern and Central time zones NOW!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hugh Jackman is my favorite celebrity DILF. Good grief he's gorgeous. Watching him play with his beautiful adopted children in NYC over the years has caused me to ovulate involuntarily many times, I'm sure of it. I'm positive he's unknowingly responsible for many women becoming pregnant.

Reactions: milo.smith27

bangor_boy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would DEFINITELY vote for MatureHungDad.....but coming in a close 2nd would be Richard Burgi (Karl from Desperate Housewives)

bigdphguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I put a vote in for maturehungdad, too.

Of course, John Slattery wouldn't be a horrible second. I've been practicing my typing to enter the secretary pool and become the next Mrs. Sterling ever since Mad Men started.