Casey deidrick

Jack19901

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A

Appreciate you doing that! Good way to word it too so it’s not suspicious. Figured it was a long shot tho since he has a decently healthy acting career. But never say never!
I know I’m tempted to ask if she would make some but I don’t wanna pay another 5 for a 1 word answer lol

I bought one of her set of pics as she took ages to reply where it’s titled “getting dirty with a friend” and you can see his hand grabbing her but that’s it, that was 25 so the one where she says “bouncing on it” I don’t think will even have him in it tbf

sad times as he’s a literal GOD haha

Reactions: Anron and ctcroton

ctcroton

Admired Member
Media
I know I’m tempted to ask if she would make some but I don’t wanna pay another 5 for a 1 word answer lol

I bought one of her set of pics as she took ages to reply where it’s titled “getting dirty with a friend” and you can see his hand grabbing her but that’s it, that was 25 so the one where she says “bouncing on it” I don’t think will even have him in it tbf

sad times as he’s a literal GOD haha
Well his hand being in it gives us the smallest amount of hope!

I too don’t think he’s in the “bouncing on it” post, especially based off the response she gave you but maybe by some miracle somewhere down the line! If she teases anything about something with a guy it has to be him unless they break up.