Carter reynolds

Aether12v

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's always either dick or face, never both...
I mentioned that to him once and said he was too cute to not show his face more and she said he was worried about leaks. I can see that angle, but he isn't famous so I was confused. Plus he has a pretty distinctive tattoo that he shows in the nudes.

twinkertown1997

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don’t get these guys scamming for teases, when you can make 10x more actually showing and doing stuff versus losing all your subs. The point is to make money no? Weird !

Sourneontrees

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t get these guys scamming for teases, when you can make 10x more actually showing and doing stuff versus losing all your subs. The point is to make money no? Weird !

because they look down upon sex workers and don’t want to be like them. That’s why they’re milking as much teasing as much as humanly possible. If they show they’re no better than the people they look down on

DX2069

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that if they show it all then the money will dry up cause once you see it once then your good well most ppl are lol

twinkertown1997

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
because they look down upon sex workers and don’t want to be like them. That’s why they’re milking as much teasing as much as humanly possible. If they show they’re no better than the people they look down on
Technically still sex working so may as well just get that BAG

Sourneontrees

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Technically still sex working so may as well just get that BAG

That part. These guys are the same guys who will slut shame girls who put in the work all while resorting to OF because their careers all fizzled. All while doing the absolute bare minimum and wondering why their careers filzzled.

Filthy Boi Casual

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That part. These guys are the same guys who will slut shame girls who put in the work all while resorting to OF because their careers all fizzled. All while doing the absolute bare minimum and wondering why their careers filzzled.
I think most of them would call it 'modeling' or they actually sell themselves on the lie that its just 'exclusive content' rather than sex work tbh - there is alot of cognitive dissonance with social media guys on OF

My favourite ones are the ones who post christian quotes and are borderline preaching on other platforms while doing this stuff for income

Reactions: Sourneontrees

Alex Samuels

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's actually the biggest scam artist going. He's sent a PPV of his recent live for $200 when he's already posted it on his timeline for free and there's definitely nothing in it worth $200. I skipped through but he just talked crap for an hour. Hope he gets cancelled ASAP.

Reactions: shannon hot