Carson Garrett

TmSwim

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
…is this still because of the puzzle thing? Because yes it’s a little shady, but “horrible person” seems a little hyperbolic.
does he graduate this year or did he already graduate? hopefully his student loan payments kick in fast and he needs to make money :imp: :imp:

Reactions: Juju_91

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
does he graduate this year or did he already graduate? hopefully his student loan payments kick in fast and he needs to make money :imp: :imp:

I’m not sure but I think he’s finished his undergrad? Maybe not. Either way he’s headed for grad school.

Reactions: Dokteki and TmSwim

wiccanthemage

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
…is this still because of the puzzle thing? Because yes it’s a little shady, but “horrible person” seems a little hyperbolic.
What I discern, it is a pattern of what a lot of folks may see as deceptive or at least being disingenuous. At face value, horrible person is quite an indictment… but if you look at it from a lens some people might, it is not a stretch to maybe say there is a degree of manipulation.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I discern, it is a pattern of what a lot of folks may see as deceptive or at least being disingenuous. At face value, horrible person is quite an indictment… but if you look at it from a lens some people might, it is not a stretch to maybe say there is a degree of manipulation.
Folks who feel get triggered about that should avoid all social media as a degree of manipulation is the norm for anyone who has a successful social media presence

mythrowaway

Legendary Member
Media
Folks who feel get triggered about that should avoid all social media as a degree of manipulation is the norm for anyone who has a successful social media presence
They should also avoid following all successful or nearly-won Survivor players for the same reason. These people were willing to lie, cheat and backstab for a million dollars, so it’s not like they aren’t all whores for money. It’s just a matter of at what price.

TmSwim

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They should also avoid following all successful or nearly-won Survivor players for the same reason. These people were willing to lie, cheat and backstab for a million dollars, so it’s not like they aren’t all whores for money. It’s just a matter of at what price.
I'll never forget the guy who outed a trans man, a very low point in the Survivor series. Never seen anything like before.

Reactions: Caesarimp