Carl Anthony Brown - London_Carl

E.R

Superior Member
Media
I'm not going to post the screenshots, but I have spoken to him and he is a particularly vicious queen.

Beautiful...on the outside, but it does end there. Don't take my word and he's on all social media if you want to talk to himself yourself.

Sfkdude

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not going to post the screenshots, but I have spoken to him and he is a particularly vicious queen.

Beautiful...on the outside, but it does end there. Don't take my word and he's on all social media if you want to talk to himself yourself.
Interesting. I've replied to a few of his IG stories and he seemed OK, although the messages were pretty brief. Hes definitely into kink events by the look of things, but is he actually gay? I'm not sure.

E.R

Superior Member
Media
Interesting. I've replied to a few of his IG stories and he seemed OK, although the messages were pretty brief. Hes definitely into kink events by the look of things, but is he actually gay? I'm not sure.
My guess is yes, but I think regardless, his looks have gone to his head. He's one of these who thinks to himself, "I'm hot, so I can treat people however I want...including badly."

Reactions: Sfkdude

Hunty96

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm watching Ainsley's World Cup Flavours right now and I'm mesmerized by his tight T-shirt and muscular arms. I didn't expect to be this turned on early in the day.