Cap Bailey Asmr

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh lawd I'm going to cry if he turns out to be an alt right moron. He's legit the only ASMR channel I watch these days.
He does support that alt right stuff. It was discussed on the thread years ago sadly. He hides it from his main persona for obvious reasons

Reactions: offlx

papanuu

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a look through his personal Facebook (won't be sharing as it's probably classified as doxxing or whatever, but it's easily found on Google), and while he's definitely leans more conservative (to the surprise of nobody), he seems pretty chill. In the very least he doesn't appear to be a Bible thumping, queer hating bigot, which is good enough for me.

In other news I evidently have far too much time on my hands. I best go do something productive..

Reactions: Yoinkz and aaronsu

GoodOlDShoes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am from outside the United States so his YT uploads involving guns don't really turn me off.
me too, but I just pointed out as an argument for some people who were shocked by his politics lmao

as long as he doesn't do anything crazy or say anything bad about lgbtq and other stuff we're cool

PeteNovaccc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
me too, but I just pointed out as an argument for some people who were shocked by his politics lmao

as long as he doesn't do anything crazy or say anything bad about lgbtq and other stuff we're cool

I don't think he's dumb to say anything to offend the LGBTQ - he 100% knows that most of his audience are gays :)

Damn he turns me on so much.

D

deleted14887571

:( it doesn't change anything for me, is there another option?
Well, of all options, your best "bet" would be to wait for the clock to end in 3!! The others, seemingly, work on older threads.

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:( it doesn't change anything for me, is there another option?

Well, of all options, your best "bet" would be to wait for the clock to end in 3!! The others, seemingly, work on older threads.
they switch between them depending on site traffic, and when it's busier, less of them work.