Can one stand and pee wearing a cock cage?

Jasonhill924

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have many cages, I worn to work too. Some I can pee at a urinal carefully, but my favorite cage I have to sit. Ita super small and tight, i pee all over. Lol. The pic of full metal one I can stand, the smaller pic cage I pee like a girl.

Attachments

DeanGreen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have many cages, I worn to work too. Some I can pee at a urinal carefully, but my favorite cage I have to sit. Ita super small and tight, i pee all over. Lol. The pic of full metal one I can stand, the smaller pic cage I pee like a girl.

Can you cum in them?

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My experience, yes. My gallery has some pics wearing a CB6000, one of the common cages. In that, and the larger Curve (check the web), I was able to wear the cage constantly for a couple of weeks, go to work, use the urinals normally, and without colleagues noticing.

Reactions: P.J.9

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to get one just to wear it and I want to wear it while working. Can one stand and pee with it on?
Dean

Depending on the model and the other equipment. Steelwerks custom made is expensive but worth it.

daisy9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I can pee in my CB600S (small) but needs to be quite close otherwise where it goes is a bit unpredictable. When I'm at my smallest, the cage is too big so the slit in the cage doesn't line up, that means in runs down my balls and over my legs which isn't great, best solution is to pee sitting down which is quite appropriate for a girl like me.

Reactions: P.J.9