Campayne5

legolussy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I came here to say its so funny cause now there’s a whole group of ppl calling him gay and they’re liking each other’s posts. Before it would just be a few spread out in the tens of other ones, but its a movement now hahaha.

hunter1958

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I came here to say its so funny cause now there’s a whole group of ppl calling him gay and they’re liking each other’s posts. Before it would just be a few spread out in the tens of other ones, but its a movement now hahaha.
Yes the mood has certainly swung significantly on his posts - women are even saying it now! My favs "It's funny to see he makes naive women believe they got a chance with him, while he's 100% gay" and "was this the guy you said plays the skin flute"

WowIggy154

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes the mood has certainly swung significantly on his posts - women are even saying it now! My favs "It's funny to see he makes naive women believe they got a chance with him, while he's 100% gay" and "was this the guy you said plays the skin flute"
Think it is , because he is so attractive so theyre literally grasping on straws. Anything to bring someone down.