Cameron Kasky

Loke13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lmao I was just coming here to say this. Honestly Cameron is just a professional troll at this point he could come up with an Instagram post tomorrow about how much of a cum guzzling power bottom he is and I still wouldn't believe it lol

That being said I'm pretty damn sure he is bisexual but has a gf.

Tubbs

Superior Member
Media
Lmao I was just coming here to say this. Honestly Cameron is just a professional troll at this point he could come up with an Instagram post tomorrow about how much of a cum guzzling power bottom he is and I still wouldn't believe it lol

That being said I'm pretty damn sure he is bisexual but has a gf.
I've made the point over and over that Cam is one of the biggest Queerbaiters in the whole social media influencer crowd. He knows that posting pool pics with gay buddies on his vacay in Fire Island will get the gays speculating about him again.

As a little side note I've often made the point that closeted, conflicted, Bisexual, whatever you want to call them guys, start to act gayer once they get girlfriends. I've seen it many times.

D

deleted7905351

Oh my fucking god. "I wanna fuck this straight twink" once again becomes the twink's problem. None of us on this little forum are ever going to come close to it, and since he's been very clear about his orientation, no gay guy anywhere is. Will you stop with the creepy psychobabble. You wanna fuck him and you're mad you can't. That's the story.

Westumbria

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was watching his live the other day while he was watching the new Suicide Squad on HBO and live-commentating on it. Someone asked him his sexuality. I was pretty surprised by his answer. He basically said, "No label feels right, but straight is the closest fit. I couldn't consider myself part of the queer community because I've never struggled with the challenges they have." I wish I had a way to save the live because I was pretty surprised to hear that. I'd always just sort of assumed he was gay because he does give off those vibes, and then when I found out he has a gf I thought maybe bi. He's the sort of person who makes a big show out of how cynical and jaded he is, so I doubt he has any reason not to be honest in his answer. I do know he sometimes gives flippant, obviously false answers to questions (he has a unique form of weaponized sarcasm that is incredibly tedious) but he seemed quite genuine with his response in this case.

lericcson420

Superior Member
Media
I've made the point over and over that Cam is one of the biggest Queerbaiters in the whole social media influencer crowd. He knows that posting pool pics with gay buddies on his vacay in Fire Island will get the gays speculating about him again.

As a little side note I've often made the point that closeted, conflicted, Bisexual, whatever you want to call them guys, start to act gayer once they get girlfriends. I've seen it many times.
Seems more like a problem with us gays than him.....

Tubbs

Superior Member
Media
Seems more like a problem with us gays than him.....
Why is speculating about someone a problem? People do it all the time and have been doing it forever It's good gossipy fun but for some reason when gay people speculate about someone's sexuality, all of a sudden it's a crime.

I swear some of ya'll act like a bunch of old women who don't want anyone to have any fun. lol