Cameron Dukes

Scottyboy88

Expert Member
Media
I think he’s really hot. But he’s acting alittle too cocky lately. Acting like his shit don’t stink yet has a shit stain in his underwear. Definitely a turn off for me.
I was unlucky enough to meet him in person. Can’t say how. But he came across as cool at first. And then screwed me over the next day. Didn’t even apologize. Never spoke to him again after that.

Noahkav8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was unlucky enough to meet him in person. Can’t say how. But he came across as cool at first. And then screwed me over the next day. Didn’t even apologize. Never spoke to him again after that.
What he do? Honestly he seems like someone who victimize himself. When I followed him on snap, he would always be crying (not literally) about some type of shit. Now whenever I see his live on tiktok he comes off as someone’s who’s to good to do a live. Idk just my take

Scottyboy88

Expert Member
Media
What he do? Honestly he seems like someone who victimize himself. When I followed him on snap, he would always be crying (not literally) about some type of shit. Now whenever I see his live on tiktok he comes off as someone’s who’s to good to do a live. Idk just my take
I can’t say without giving myself away just in case he ever finds this thread lol. So I have to keep it pretty vague. Basically we had something set up to work together and he skipped town the day off. Left me holding the bag. A real dick move. Saw him posting a live video at the same time from a city 2 hours away.