Calum winsor

kqinmode

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Internalized homophobia or I guess Biphobia in his case. He seems very insecure with all his commentary
yes all sorts of *phobias but he switched from model to real state agent, dad's clothes. working in florida, the modelling years seem to be over. he married an ugly brazilian girl who hooked him up bad. had a kid with her. well what else to say!

Jessekan000

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Transphobic A**hole tho! Quickest unfollow ive done!
Would be nice if someone exposed all his dirty laundry (I'm sure there are tons, he modelled for those sleazy nude shoots and being a prostitute at some point so of course there are dirty secrets) and just to humble him and tune down his asshole behavior.

PS, love that he's forced to wear a cockring for underwear shoots, cocky macho whore being submissive LOL.

gregg-homme-142003-black_f1.jpg

gregg-homme-142003-black.jpg

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would be nice if someone exposed all his dirty laundry (I'm sure there are tons, he modelled for those sleazy nude shoots and being a prostitute at some point so of course there are dirty secrets) and just to humble him and tune down his asshole behavior.

PS, love that he's forced to wear a cockring for underwear shoots, cocky macho whore being submissive LOL.

View attachment 125429071
View attachment 125429091
Back when we had an activity feed on Instagram for what posts people were liking, I watched him like countless gay erotic posts. Muscle “Daddy” accounts mostly, from what I remember. He followed a few of them.